Zillow gone Wild....

I can easily hold a full bladder and bowels for several hours and barely acknowledge it. I routinely work 9 hour shifts and never feel the need to empty once. On long road trips, I inadvertently annoy my passengers because I never need to stop.

I developed such a capacity from growing up in a house with one bathroom.
Well... My Mom did call nickname me "The Camel" on long trips. My younger brothers always caught the brunt of my Dad's wrath on long trips since at least one of them had "to go" at different points of the trip more often than I needed to. :dhd:

LOL at side by side terlets

Why does any house need more bathrooms than bedrooms?
The ones I see are always large homes. Usually an extra couple powder rooms, a game room might have one, or a bathroom justbfor the pool.

bang realty presents....

wtf is that in the kitchen..

@moxie DO NOT BUY THIS HOME....

bang realty presents....

Methinks whatever was in the kitchen was taken care of in the fireplace.

Methinks whatever was in the kitchen was taken care of in the fireplace.
Where is the kitchen??? Other than a glimpse of a stove through a doorway, I don't see it.

I get that but "need," was the key word here
I live in a 5/3.5. Two of the upstairs rooms has a jacknjill, each side of that has its own sink area.

Where is the kitchen??? Other than a glimpse of a stove through a doorway, I don't see it.

zillow pulled the kitchen pics.... they were there a few minutes ago...

if you look between the stove and oven - it looks like an animal or something was dragged from a line of blood on the floor.

I just recently got back from Italy and I’m a fan of the bidets.
I've never used one...aren't you all wet and have to use TP to dry off anyway when that is done???

bang realty presents....

Too many k’s in the entire address.
2/10 wnb

home shaped like a guitar??

I have questions...

Exterior looks like someone gutted and remodeled a mobile home...

And why is there a weird brick fireplace in the dungeon that has paintings in it?
Looks like a dumb shaped money pit. Those paintings are clearly cursed. Former owner attempted to burn them and died.