Zillow gone Wild....

looking good turn up GIF by Great Big Story

@Bayou Tiger is selling his place

Better to storm and plunder it than to buy it.
None of the 17 photos showed the sex dungeon. What gives, @Bayou Tiger ? Can't you clean it out a bit for the realtor, or at least throw a sheet over the gimp(s)?

7dc5001c8aeaeb66dca28f51def7671b-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

The above ground pool outside really sells it.

So they took half the court and whatever other part was under roof and turned it into a "house". The drop ceilings in places makes me question the quality of the work of the rest of the place.

So they took half the court and whatever other part was under roof and turned it into a "house". The drop ceilings in places makes me question the quality of the work of the rest of the place.
Some corners were cut so I do question how it would hold up. If done correctly though I don't hate it but would need some exterior work and landscaping.

They clearly half-assed it. I very much like the oversized split bathroom where the sink was on one side and a toilet and a tiny shower on the other in what appears to be a pretty large space.