March Madnes 2021 NCAA Tournament

Really, with no game plan, and you want us all to take you seriously?

Anyone can cherry pick stats, they are all after the fact.

The Zags were out scored by the difference, save a point on 3's alone, so if they hang with Baylor on 3's it's a different game?

No, it's about executing a plan to get the stats to work in your favor, and game plans and execution of those game plans win you the stats.

That's how it has always worked @jontaejones, we use game states to plan the sets, not to grant the winner.

That just tells the story of the game plan;

So ... what are you trying to say?

I don't know anything about college basketball and you do?

Obviously nobody goes in with no gameplan, it was an exaggeration, but they whupped their ass in intangibles and physically, it's not like the outsmarted them.

Lmao. I'll be waiting to hear about your illustrious playing career that you had.

Baylor was a very good defensive team all season. And they were great last night. But basing something on one(or in this case two data points) is objectively a dumb thing to do. I mean I remember watching Baylor give up 83 to Oklahoma State in the Big 12 tournament. Which was like 3 and a half weeks ago.

Saying KU’s defense was better than Baylor’s is beyond stupid

This is why they could have went undefeated and this is why they kicked Zags ass

Last edited:
Saying KU’s defense was better than Baylor’s is beyond stupid

This is why they could have went undefeated and this is why they kicked Zags ass

Apologies, I didn't know I was discussing things with a 10 year NBA vet, who knows all.

Apologies, I didn't know I was discussing things with a 10 year NBA vet, who knows all.

Awww come on waterboy. It’s obvious

I’m no 10 year vet. I got dunked on but at I actually played the game

we know you did, buddy

the other team used your face as a landing strip for their nut sack

we know you did, buddy

the other team used your face as a landing strip for their nut sack

Oh but at least I played and Understand how the game works. I got mine as well.

I’m not a closet waterboy and internet stat geek claiming KU’s D is better than Baylor’s. Lmao cmon man that’s just turrible

Oh but at least I played and Understand how the game works. I got mine as well.

I’m not a closet waterboy and internet stat geek claiming KU’s D is better than Baylor’s. Lmao cmon man that’s just turrible
giphy.gif

Cool. So did I. I'm guessing you weren't any good since you're pretty insecure about things. Nothing better than tough guy behind the keyboard. Lmao.

Cool. So did I. I'm guessing you weren't any good since you're pretty insecure about things. Nothing better than tough guy behind the keyboard. Lmao.

K

Im not the one with stats saying KU defense was better than Baylor D.

Probably the dumbest and funniest thing I’ve heard in awhile. You stat geeks always amaze me and make me wonder if you even watch the game

K

Im not the one with stats saying KU defense was better than Baylor D.

Probably the dumbest and funniest thing I’ve heard in awhile. You stat geeks always amaze me and make me wonder if you even watch the game

Yes I watch the games. All of them. They all count.

The MWC wanted them in 2018 and they turned the MWC down. Gonzaga knows who they are and they have no interest in leaving the WCC
Factually inaccurate but go ahead with your fake narrative. They didn’t want Gonzaga, they wanted their basketball programs which isn’t Gonzaga.

Lol Gonzaga never seen D like that all year tho huh. They got blasted.. but they were undefeated
Gonzaga saw tough defenses like Gonzaga. Gonzaga just got overwhelmed to start the game. Baylor is the proved they were the better team. It is almost as if the professionals were right in saying there were only two good teams all year.

Huh? USC and KU play defense like that Baylor squad? Lol try again
Yes, USC’s defense on paper causes more of an issue than Baylor. Baylor didn’t win because of their defense, they won because of their offense. Baylor having their way with Gonzaga on the offensive boards is what won them the game.

So ... what are you trying to say?

I don't know anything about college basketball and you do?
No, I have no idea what you know about college basketball, and if you read my post you'd know exactly what I was saying.

if the Zags blew the doors off of the Bruins, like they did with every other team in the tourney prior, Baylor has a totally different concept of what they needed to do, and the game is a much different contest all together from what we all saw.
The Bruins out shot the Zags from behind the arc, so did Baylor; they out shot them from the line, so did Baylor; they out rebounded the Zags on both ends of the court, so did Baylor; they limited turnovers, so did Baylor.

No other team in the tourney was able to do those things to the Zags like the Bruins and Bears did, so the blueprint was there for Baylor to execute.

The only real difference was the Bears just did it from the opening tip and executed their game plan much better than the Bruins, otherwise we would have seen an 11 Seed in the NT for the first time ever in the History of the Tournament.

You really are a derp
Re read your little article. It never says MWC formally offered Gonzaga and they turned them down. I get you are very bright but an athletic director cannot vote turned down a conference.

Re read your little article. It never says MWC formally offered Gonzaga and they turned them down. I get you are very bright but an athletic director cannot vote turned down a conference.

Did you really expect the MWC to send an invitation in the mail? The AD said the MWC pursued Gonzaga but the university decided to stay in the WCC. Do you think Gonzaga’s AD is lying?

Did you really expect the MWC to send an invitation in the mail? The AD said the MWC pursued Gonzaga but the university decided to stay in the WCC. Do you think Gonzaga’s AD is lying?
No, I think you are doing you and misinterpreting it. Gonzaga did not turn down the MWC.

No, I think you are doing you and misinterpreting it. Gonzaga did not turn down the MWC.

If you have a problem it's with the Gonzaga AD. He was the one who confirmed the MWC was pursuing Gonzaga and stated they were going to remain part of the WCC instead. You got called out for being wrong (again) and now you're acting pissy about it.

However, it's very you to double down on being wrong and looking stupid.

No, I have no idea what you know about college basketball, and if you read my post you'd know exactly what I was saying.

The Bruins out shot the Zags from behind the arc, so did Baylor; they out shot them from the line, so did Baylor; they out rebounded the Zags on both ends of the court, so did Baylor; they limited turnovers, so did Baylor.

No other team in the tourney was able to do those things to the Zags like the Bruins and Bears did, so the blueprint was there for Baylor to execute.

The only real difference was the Bears just did it from the opening tip and executed their game plan much better than the Bruins, otherwise we would have seen an 11 Seed in the NT for the first time ever in the History of the Tournament.

You know what they say about opinions, but it was completely different in my eyes.

Gonzaga put up 93 points on UCLA. Against Baylor, they had 70. Also, Baylor killed it on the offensive boards. I haven't even looked at the stats.

Baylor took away everything Gonzaga does and enforced their will. UCLA did a great job keeping up and Juzang had the night of his life.