🚨 BREAKING! 🚨 Travis Kelce Retiring And Moving To Pussy Ass Canada. 🐱 🫏 🇨🇦

Not really a political post.
without the political part of the post it would just be about Swift and Kelce buying a house in Canada.

I don’t find “fact checkers” to be reliable. Who put them in charge? What credibility do they have?

You don't find fact checkers reliable, but you spread shit like this without any thought.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

without the political part of the post it would just be about Swift and Kelce buying a house in Canada.

I guess that’s fair, but whatever. I don’t go in the PF to avoid weirdos. Can he still play in the NFL if he’s no longer a U.S. citizen?

he's just using the same tropes from the account in the OG (which are fucking terrible). he's political, but trying to not be for some reason?

meh, fucking loser.

• 100!
Reactions: ill
I guess that’s fair, but whatever. I don’t go in the PF to avoid weirdos. Can he still play in the NFL if he’s no longer a U.S. citizen?
do you not know how citizenship works?

he wouldn't lose his citizenship just becuase he moved to Canada.

he's just using the same tropes from the account in the OG (which are fucking terrible). he's political, but trying to not be for some reason?

meh, fucking loser.
this is Gigi level stupidity, tbh

meh, fucking loser.

You’re being very nerdy right now. You’ve been less nerdy lately so this is disappointing.

do you not know how citizenship works?

he wouldn't lose his citizenship just becuase he moved to Canada.

So just an empty threat. What a dork.

Moving out of the U.S. but you still work (play) there? Lame.

it's funny how you get this way when a bunch of people pile up on you over something.

who do you go to to get your knuckle tats touched up?

It’s funny how you immediately nerd out when one of your political idols gets teased.

You made a thread on a message board to spread lies.

Shame.

I mean, we all know they aren’t moving. So you’re kind of right.

I mean, we all know they aren’t moving. So you’re kind of right.

Calling out your lying bullshit doesn't make me "kind of right."

It makes you a shitty liar. Live with it.

Calling out your lying bullshit doesn't make me "kind of right."

It makes you a shitty liar. Live with it.

You are hilarious bro. I mean that.

You’re being very nerdy right now. You’ve been less nerdy lately so this is disappointing.
you made a passive aggressive thread about your political ideology while saying, nah, that's not what i meant to do.

big loser energy. like the lions in the second half of a NFCCG