Setting the record straight

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Just because I call my local girl scouts "hot" and say they "could be a model" doesn't make me a groomer!

The trolls are out here trying to ruin another hard-working man's life. Won't they ever learn!

They can't take away my 10,000 Twitter followers, though! :first: @Handicappers and @Mofo can't touch that combined :bounce:

Dc Comics Joker GIF by HBO Max

Involuntary celibate. These guys who can’t get laid decided to embrace it. Known for being misogynistic, saving money and killing people in mass murder events.

That's why they project on me!

Just because I call my local girl scouts "hot" and say they "could be a model" doesn't make me a groomer!

to be fair, some of todays Girl Scouts are tomorrows strippers.

You didn't answer the question, fruitcake and next time specify because both of my brothers are dead.
Don't expect a coherent response from that faggot. The only thing he contributes here is throwing rainbows and bullshit symbols around like an angry child.

Last edited by a moderator:

The trolls are out here trying to ruin another hard-working man's life. Won't they ever learn!

They can't take away my 10,000 Twitter followers, though! :first: @Handicappers and @Mofo can't touch that combined :bounce:
You the man, Pops. Hey, do @Rex Racer a favor and tell us about your most recent trip to Thailand. Don't skimp on the 'surprise' some of the 'ladies' had for you.

You the man, Pops. Hey, do @Rex Racer a favor and tell us about your most recent trip to Thailand. Don't skimp on the 'surprise' some of the 'ladies' had for you.
Oh boy, here comes handi's little pet faggot to white knight for him.

Your shtick is lame AF and if you had a functioning brain in your fat head you'd realize that most everyone thinks your a pussy for following handitard around.

Oh boy, here comes handi's little pet faggot to white knight for him.

Your shtick is lame AF and if you had a functioning brain in your fat head you'd realize that most everyone thinks your a pussy for following handitard around.
What? I made a comment to fake-Thumper, not Handi, you scrotum-slurping almost-Neanderthal.

For a minute there I thought I had stumbled into the political forum by mistake.

For a minute there I thought I had stumbled into the political forum by mistake.
No, you stumbled into the Rex and the gay boys forum This is where the two forum pud sniffers @Handicappers and her fat assed lap dog @Mofo get kicked around by me.

Beware though, those two queers are the saddest fucks you'll ever encounter on tWeb.