Setting the record straight

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

This is worse than that smokerunner troll den!

Get out! Trolls!

You talk about my daughter and sex and show pictures. Why do you do that? Are there rules about bullying, trolling, hazing or stalking on here and in real life? Just what do you add?

I see bitching and moaning and crying by you to the mods about an imaginary bet for imaginary cash.

Now you cry and bitch about negative ratings. Poor baby!

You talk about my daughter and sex and show pictures. Why do you do that? Are there rules about bullying, trolling, hazing or stalking on here and in real life? Just what do you add?

I see bitching and moaning and crying by you to the mods about an imaginary bet for imaginary cash.

Now you cry and bitch about negative ratings. Poor baby!

Nobody talked about your daughter. It was about the real Thumper's daughter. How the fuck is fake Thumper still a thing?

Nobody talked about your daughter. It was about the real Thumper's daughter. How the fuck is fake Thumper still a thing?
Since mantrap9 died of the AIDS, maybe? He was the OG fake Thumper…

How’s everyone doing here?

Is it too late to start a @Rex Racer tribute thread?????

I’m afraid you’ll have to be more specific.

:LOL:

Maybe it was on the first Hoop. Maybe PackJason made it...I can't remember. But it was definitely about butt stuff. The type of thread that gets Rex excited.

Maybe it was on the first Hoop. Maybe PackJason made it...I can't remember. But it was definitely about butt stuff. The type of thread that gets Rex excited.
Me, on the old Hoop.

Can't comment on Rex's possible adoration of the practice, as I'm trying to get reinstated here.

Me, on the old Hoop.

Can't comment on Rex's possible adoration of the practice, as I'm trying to get reinstated here.
Can’t you use one of your alts for the time being?