The 2022 Road To Omaha Begins Today.

the baseball-only logos that LSU, Mississippi State, FSU and Miami sports was throwing me off for a second

the baseball-only logos that LSU, Mississippi State, FSU and Miami sports was throwing me off for a second
Clemson does it as well. I personally like the logo. A lot of teams do it because the regular school logo is too much or just doesn't look quite right on the front of the hat.
1646071672400.png

Clemson does it as well. I personally like the logo. A lot of teams do it because the regular school logo is too much or just doesn't look quite right on the front of the hat.
View attachment 63127
feel like a lot of Clemson football asst. coaches wears a hat w/ that "C" on it

also think Danny Ford used to wear it, too

feel like a lot of Clemson football asst. coaches wears a hat w/ that "C" on it

also think Danny Ford used to wear it, too
That's the block C typically. Little different than the baseball C. Not sure how long its been in use, but Clemson baseball has been using the C logo since at least the 60;s.

1646074507541.png

Beat Vandy

Sup

Several good ACC-SEC matchups this weekend. Including the best rivalry in the game. Fuck Scar. Three games at three different venues this weekend.

Deacs are 9-0 brothers

Clemson takes game 1 in a great back and forth. Ump was fucking terrible tho and needs to take up a new hobby

Big12 opening matchup -
#1 Texas at #19 Tech -
should be a terrific series -

@Big Al Rogorson, enjoy that sweep, fatass.

Clemson 11-0 and didn’t even use its best bullpen arm all weekend. And it’s best hitter was complete ass. Braswell looks like a stud tho for scar

@Big Al Rogorson, enjoy that sweep, fatass.

Clemson 11-0 and didn’t even use its best bullpen arm all weekend. And it’s best hitter was complete ass. Braswell looks like a stud tho for scar
I'm confused. What sweep & why do I care about Clemson & their bullpen??

How A&M can't get into the top 25 is beyond me. Strong SOS, good non-conference SOS that we keep beating. We need 2 of 3 from Arky this weekend and then we can start bitching if we don't crack the top 25.