18. Oklahoma State
19. NC State
20. Oregon State
21. Tennessee
22. Tulane
23. Clemson
24. Liberty
25. Kansas State

i predict lol’ing at Texas having no chance at playoff.

Maybe next year Donghorn

Worst nightmare. They put tOSU between Oregon and Texas. Fucking horseassery

Worst nightmare. They put tOSU between Oregon and Texas. Fucking horseassery
I told you they would - your head just couldn’t comprehend

Maybe the committee will do a complete 180 next week….
We’ve seen them do multiple 180s within the same season from week to week to week, complete with contradicting their premises from week to week.

I told you they would - your head just couldn’t comprehend
I could easily comprehend them not going by their own guidelines and ignoring both sos and common opponent. I was just hoping they’d take their jobs seriously instead of being political whores

No disrespect, but I don’t want to play ohio state again this year.

First, we gotta get past Iowa.

Georgia belongs in the #1 spot … beat them or STFU.

I really hope we don't somehow luck into backing in this year. This team really does not deserve it.

I could easily comprehend them not going by their own guidelines and ignoring both sos and common opponent. I was just hoping they’d take their jobs seriously instead of being political whores
Hope you just watched the commissioner of the committee explain why Oregon is ranked higher. Bottom line he said, when watching the teams, Oregon is just better. That’s why they are a 9.5 point favorite on Friday.

The thing about the CFP rankings is there's no points system shown like in the AP or Coaches polls.

It may not take much to flip 5, 6, 7, or 8.

The difference between 5 and 6 could be as little as changing one vote.

Hope you just watched the commissioner of the committee explain why Oregon is ranked higher. Bottom line he said, when watching the teams, Oregon is just better. That’s why they are a 9.5 point favorite on Friday.

Yup.

I kept telling him that the committee views Oregon as clearly better, but he refuses to listen

We’ve seen them do multiple 180s within the same season from week to week to week, complete with contradicting their premises from week to week.

Great. I look forward to multiple threads about how next week will be the week that the committee decides to completely change their model

He dodged the Texas Tech question though.
They ttu question? Where we beat them 57-7 with backups in for more than a quarter and Oregon had to miracle themselves a one score escape?