GAME 17 Iowa @ NU • 11c • CBS

Huskers turnover on special teams :L

Wooooooo! Huskers block the field goal

That’s a bullshit late hit call

Hey, why are Iowa's starters out there?

WhoPhoneDis adamantely ensured the forum that Iowa was gonna sit their starters because the game meant nothing to them.
What was ACTUALLY said is -- Nebraska is likely favored because Iowa will sit starters as the game was meaningless for them.

But it is your story. I was adamant that it'd be funny if they did play their starters and Nebraska extended their bowl ineptitude streak.

That being said -- with it being Thanksgiving weekend, hopefully luck is on Nebraska's side so the streak ends. Let a team from a different conference have it.

If Nebby would wrap up when tackling vs trying a collision tackle, it would have been 4th down now.

Hey, why are Iowa's starters out there?

WhoPhoneDis adamantely ensured the forum that Iowa was gonna sit their starters because the game meant nothing to them.

What was ACTUALLY said is -- Nebraska is likely favored because Iowa will sit starters as the game was meaningless for them.

But it is your story. I was adamant that it'd be funny if they did play their starters and Nebraska extended their bowl ineptitude streak.

That being said -- with it being Thanksgiving weekend, hopefully luck is on Nebraska's side so the streak ends. Let a team from a different conference have it.

That's what I said you said, doofus.

Why are Iowa's starters out there?

No way Huskers can be favorite in this game.

Iowa scoring a TD....sellouts

Welp, good game.
Catch y’all next year.

Hey guys, I am so sorry to say I was asked to keep a deep secret earlier this season but I cannot hold it in any longer. My apologies to @iowajerms who not only wears this fabulously gorgeous outfit, but he also modeled it here.

IMG_0041.jpeg