GAME 17 Iowa @ NU • 11c • CBS

That's what I said you said, doofus.

Why are Iowa's starters out there?
I'm guessing because this is their best chance to win 10 games. They are going to get stomped whoever they play in the CCG and unless they play a team from another conference in their bowl game who has a ton of players sit out for the NFL draft -- they will get hammered in that game too.

They played one team who was good this year.........they lost 31-0. They have 9 wins now because of how unbelievably bad the West is this year.

Nebraska's top 20 D making Iowa's 133rd rated O look powerful.

Iowa will be 'playing for' a 10 win regular season and a better bowl than if they have just a 9 win season.

Iowa likes to hang banners.

You're truly a fucking idiot.

Iowa will be double digit dogs in the CCG, but they'll give it their best shot just like they will in any other game.

They have the opportunity to win 10, 11, or even 12 games with a bowl win. They're not laying down for Nebraska. :facepalm:

"iT's LiKe yoU've NeVeR pLaYeD fOOtBaLL"

I'm guessing because this is their best chance to win 10 games. They are going to get stomped whoever they play in the CCG and unless they play a team from another conference in their bowl game who has a ton of players sit out for the NFL draft -- they will get hammered in that game too.

They played one team who was good this year.........they lost 31-0. They have 9 wins now because of how unbelievably bad the West is this year.

That's what I told you in the other thread, ya fucking idiot.

LOL at WhoPhoneDis (a.k.a. TrustMeIAmRight) arguing my point for page upon Page in the other thread.

Then he comes in here and is saying exactly what I was telling the doofus.

Leading the nation in turnovers, so they are best at one thing I guess.

LOL at WhoPhoneDis (a.k.a. TrustMeIAmRight) arguing my point for page upon Page in the other thread.

Then he comes in here and is saying exactly what I was telling the doofus.
Kind of funny that you two could agree on something-anything.

What an awful challenge.

That's what I told you in the other thread, ya fucking idiot.
It'd make much more sense to have draft eligibile guys sit, as those guys do in meaningless bowl games, as this game has no meaning at all for them. Especially after seeing Cooper DeJean go down. Then again -- I have no clue who is or isn't draft eligible for Iowa. They may not even have guys other than DeJean who will be high draft picks.

He/She didn't agree until it actually happened.
Don't say I agree. I'm just trying to guess what is going thru Iowa's decision. To me, it makes no sense, as the CCG is the only meaningful game they have left.

It'd make much more sense to have draft eligibile guys sit, as those guys do in meaningless bowl games, as this game has no meaning at all for them. Especially after seeing Cooper DeJean go down. Then again -- I have no clue who is or isn't draft eligible for Iowa. They may not even have guys other than DeJean who will be high draft picks.

Stop the distraction.

You were wrong in that other thread. You couldn't have been more wrong.

Just admit it like an adult.

Don't say I agree. I'm just trying to guess what is going thru Iowa's decision. To me, it makes no sense, as the CCG is the only meaningful game they have left.

Exactly what I told you what Iowa was going to decide.

That Iowa would play their starters, play hard, and get the 10th win.

You argued for page upon page against that logic.

I'd have taken the over.

The O/U is 24.5 which is the lowest under ever in CFB.

Iowa's hit 6 unders in a row,

Odds say under.

7-0 Iowa

13:22
2nd Q

Just 18 more points for the over.

2TD's, a FG, and a safety for the overs.

There's the FG

10 - 0 Iowa

2TD's and a safety for the overs.

WOOOOOOO! TOUCHDOWN HUSKERS!

TD Nebraska

10-7 Iowa

5:12
2nd Q

Just a TD and a safety for the overs.
Both these defenses are real good … the only way to attack a real good defense, is with a deep threat. It’s hard to sustain a long drive. This game is fun to watch … love me some good defensive play.

Block in the back