TV Series 1883

She is the most perfect combination of gorgeous and sexy I've ever seen. Man, those freckles on her nose.

How does a homosexual gaze upon that finery and not turn straight?
I dunno... should prolly ask Handi that question

Sheridan has a new show coming out soon.

After the success of 1883, the Paramount Network decided we needed another new spinoff. This will follow a different generation of Duttons "during the time of western expansion, Prohibition and the Great Depression." We see John Dutton's (Kevin Costner) ancestors in this era of the Duttons' story. Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren have been confirmed as the two leads of the upcoming series as Jacob and Cara Dutton. The series recently announced that it will span two 8-episode seasons.
Yeah, I heard about that. At this point, he knows we're going to buy whatever he produces. Must be a good position to be in as a producer.

She is the most perfect combination of gorgeous and sexy I've ever seen. Man, those freckles on her nose.

How does a homosexual gaze upon that finery and not turn straight?

The faggot chicken...check with him. He loves cock.

Excited about the second season, but surprised there is one. Just finished 1923 and from what they said in there (maybe i misunderstood), I wasn't expecting 1883 to continue.
Its not what we thought:

1883 is technically followed by 1923, a sequel series also taking place before the events of Yellowstone. The show will also live on via 1883: The Bass Reeves Story, chronicling the life of the “legendary lawman”, as per TV Line.
The show will center around Bass Reeves, a real-life legendary lawman of the Wild West. The cowboy was the first Black U.S. Marshal west of the Mississippi and is known for making over 3,000 arrests without ever being injured. Reeves is also believed to be the inspiration behind the Lone Ranger. (How cool is that?!) The rest of the storyline is not yet known, but you can count on us to add updates as they're released!

Its not what we thought:

1883 is technically followed by 1923, a sequel series also taking place before the events of Yellowstone. The show will also live on via 1883: The Bass Reeves Story, chronicling the life of the “legendary lawman”, as per TV Line.
The show will center around Bass Reeves, a real-life legendary lawman of the Wild West. The cowboy was the first Black U.S. Marshal west of the Mississippi and is known for making over 3,000 arrests without ever being injured. Reeves is also believed to be the inspiration behind the Lone Ranger. (How cool is that?!) The rest of the storyline is not yet known, but you can count on us to add updates as they're released!
Ahh. That makes sense then. Because it sounded from the narration in the first episode of 1923 that they killed off pretty much everyone as soon as the show ended.

Ahh. That makes sense then. Because it sounded from the narration in the first episode of 1923 that they killed off pretty much everyone as soon as the show ended.
Well at least one more kid was born and walking then they died.

Well at least one more kid was born and walking then they died.
Yeah I just figured they just would let that story line kinda die since they killed off the main characters. But since they are continuing on to season 2 and seem to be focusing on this Bass Reeves guy, maybe it'll somehow intertwine that kid. And show how the family name doesn't die.