1963 Ford Fairlane

He's not actually going to look at it.

Gigi is a known liar on here
Quit trolling this thread. That is the only thing you do here.

People are asking 5000 dollars for 30 year old buckets of rust. The days of getting a decent running old vehicle for 2500 are long gone.

Hell, 25 year old Cummins diesel Dodges are going for more than they cost brand new back then

As a car guy....I can assure you all this thread is a total made up bs story.

He probably saw the car on Facebook Marketplace where many cars and trucks are listed for sale for $1,

$1234 or as in this case....$2345

The reason they are listed for those prices is because Marketplace doesn't allow you to list anything over 4 digits.

So the vehicle is probably selling for over 10k.....my guess around 12 or 13 if it's running.

People are asking 5000 dollars for 30 year old buckets of rust. The days of getting a decent running old vehicle for 2500 are long gone.

Hell, 25 year old Cummins diesel Dodges are going for more than they cost brand new back then
I ran my truck up on Kelly blue book the other day and it showed something like 55,000 trade in and 57,000 trade in?
Has to be a mistake, that's more than I paid for it new.

2018 Ram 4x4 crew cab dually with 6.7 cummins, aisin trans, 3.73 gears.

He probably saw the car on Facebook Marketplace where many cars and trucks are listed for sale for $1,

The reason they are listed for those prices is because Marketplace doesn't allow you to list anything over 4 digits.

So the vehicle is probably selling for over 10k.....my guess around 12 or 13 if it's running.
But Gigi talked to the guy.

I ran my truck up on Kelly blue book the other day and it showed something like 55,000 trade in and 57,000 trade in?

Just checked my 2019 F250 trade-in value.
$38k - $41k

Bought it 18 months ago for $34k
Seems crazy

I could get $18k for my 2011 Tacoma. I love the resale value of those trucks.

I hate trucks. a work vehicle for sure, but a daily driver?

Not a chance.

The Last Dance Bull GIF by The Ringer