2020 NBA Playoffs

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,609.00
Don't know how to view these playoffs. What's the point of home court and records if everything's being played in one place? There's literally no advantages this "postseason" that's usually there in professional American team sports.

Whoever wins this thing, how should there ring be measured? Everything's flat, so where's the adversity that comes with road games?

It's definitely an interesting situation.

I don't think being on a neutral court is ultimately going to matter too much. The better more talented teams are still better and more talented. It might get a lower seeded team a win they wouldn't have gotten or keep games closer, but it's unlikely to effect the outcome of a series, imo.

The Clippers, Lakers and Bucks are considered to be the favorites. If any of them don't win, it won't be because of the bubble.

As for how it's viewed. I've seen where some have suggested that a title would be diminished. Imo, if anything, when you consider what is going on and what these players are doing...I think it could/should be looked at with maybe even a little more respect. I know I'll look at it that way (unless the Celtics somehow win, then it will be diminished lol).

They're saying Toronto vs. Brooklyn will have the lowest ratings in this history of televised basketball? Did I hear that correctly?

They're saying Toronto vs. Brooklyn will have the lowest ratings in this history of televised basketball? Did I hear that correctly?

Well it's the start of the 3rd and it's 73-51 Toronto. The Nets roster is depleted...I think Toronto fans are the only fans watching this shitshow

I could see that. As Shane pointed out, the Nets are really depleted. Plus, it's not like either is a marquee team and it's the middle of the day. The only reason I'm watching is it's 106 outside. lol

Got to under 10 points for a while. Time for more Lowry flopping

Well it's the start of the 3rd and it's 73-51 Toronto. The Nets roster is depleted...I think Toronto fans are the only fans watching this shitshow
I could see that. As Shane pointed out, the Nets are really depleted. Plus, it's not like either is a marquee team and it's the middle of the day. The only reason I'm watching is it's 106 outside. lol
Just seems like the fact that an entire country is being represented by one of the teams would lessen any chance of it being the worst ratings in basketball history. :wtf:

can the Magic keep this up...?

Part of the issue with NBA ratings.....the channels are random as fuck. So when ESPN had it yesterday Im streaming it like a champ. Today is TNT. Most people don't have the hotlink for TNT streaming going on. They know TNT has two days a week during the regular season.

Yep, tried streaming it at work and can't bc it's on TNT

Middleton folding like a $2 hooker

Yep, tried streaming it at work and can't bc it's on TNT

I got it going on the fire stick now but yea...don't know if TNT even has an ap for the phone for live tv

Damn!!! The Orlando Magic came out to play.

Don't know how to view these playoffs. What's the point of home court and records if everything's being played in one place? There's literally no advantages this "postseason" that's usually there in professional American team sports.

Whoever wins this thing, how should there ring be measured? Everything's flat, so where's the adversity that comes with road games?

How about the adversity that comes with not having home games? This time the best team will be the one that plays best under more neutral conditions. If anything this ring may be the most legit ever.