2020 NBA Playoffs

It doesn't help when you are starting Alex Caruso and Morris is playing big minutes. They just don't have enough depth, having Rondo out with definitely help but I don't think it is enough to beat the Clips. Bradley had such a key role

It's one game of course but yeah if this is the situation no way AD and LeBron can win 16 games by themselves. Especially when the opponents get better.
you ain't trying to say that 2 points from AD in the 4th quarter wasn't enough, are you...?
:facepalm:

Waiters should get more than 1 min of game action when KCP and Danny playing like ass

I thought so too. Problem is, they were actually doing a really good job defensively. But when the offense is struggling like it was, you have to give a guy like Waiters at least a few minutes to see if he can ignite something for you. I mean, his offense is the only reason he's on the team.

I thought so too. Problem is, they were actually doing a really good job defensively. But when the offense is struggling like it was, you have to give a guy like Waiters at least a few minutes to see if he can ignite something for you. I mean, his offense is the only reason he's on the team.

You don't win games shooting 15% from deep. Fortunately I don't expect the trend to continue THIS bad.

You don't win games shooting 15% from deep. Fortunately I don't expect the trend to continue THIS bad.

Yeah, funny thing is, the Lakers have shot 25% in the bubble, if they just shot that well (3 more 3's), they'd have won.

They need to figure out how to get AD, Dwight and Javale involved more.

Three of Portlands bigs had 5 fouls halfway through the 4th quarter.

Yea seems like they like to try AD at the 5 for stretches and those don't seem to go well. I may see if I can find any info on that

Yea seems like they like to try AD at the 5 for stretches and those don't seem to go well. I may see if I can find any info on that

Yeah TBF AD had a pretty bad game overall and seemed to shy away at the end. That might have been his worst game I've seen in a long time actually. I wouldn't be too worried if I were the Lakers but Dame is bad man.

you ain't trying to say that 2 points from AD in the 4th quarter wasn't enough, are you...?
:facepalm:

Actually it's worse than that. Even if AD had a good game and the Lakers won and they win this series easy (they still probably win it), if all the Lakers can bring to the table is LeBron and AD, they have no shot at a title.

So I guess Sir Charles said that if Portland won game 1, they'd sweep the Lakers?

Opinions?

He's still as knowledgeable as ever?

He and Shaq also bet each other $500K on the air on the Houston OKC series. Shaq took Houston.