2020 NBA Playoffs

Horrible 2nd quarter. Anything left in the bottle?
I bought a handle earlier today, I have a lot more left in the bottle than the sixers do in tank.

speaking of tank, sad they gassed themselves up only to pour sugar in the tank. fucking horford signing will still never make sense to me.

I bought a handle earlier today, I have a lot more left in the bottle than the sixers do in tank.

speaking of tank, sad they gassed themselves up only to pour sugar in the tank. fucking horford signing will still never make sense to me.
They'll be lucky to win 1 game. They just don't have the shooters on this team. I hated the Horford signing and watching JJ leave I knew would come back to haunt this team. Brand really screwed up not giving JJ his 2yr deal @ 11mil per.

They'll be lucky to win 1 game. They just don't have the shooters on this team. I hated the Horford signing and watching JJ leave I knew would come back to haunt this team. Brand really screwed up not giving JJ his 2yr deal @ 11mil per.
I didn't mind JJ leaving so much. For as much as he could shoot, he missed a lot of wide open shots and made trash decisions down the stretch of games. But with Simmons out this series there was little chance and seeing them turn the ball over twice and still find themselves down 8, the writing was on the wall.

Promoting a GM from the G-League while keeping the rest of the front office of the fuck up you fired in disgrace that you only hired because the league forced Hinkie out probably wasn't the best move.

I didn't mind JJ leaving so much. For as much as he could shoot, he missed a lot of wide open shots and made trash decisions down the stretch of games. But with Simmons out this series there was little chance and seeing them turn the ball over twice and still find themselves down 8, the writing was on the wall.

Promoting a GM from the G-League while keeping the rest of the front office of the fuck up you fired in disgrace that you only hired because the league forced Hinkie out probably wasn't the best move.

You're right he did miss a lot of open shots but when he caught fire he was draining them. His defense and decision making was bad but for little money they would have paid him vs what Horford got I would have been fine with it.

I always wondered what "if" Hinkie was still around what the team would have looked like. Once they get the boot from the playoffs, the entire FO and Brett Brown need to be fired.

You're right he did miss a lot of open shots but when he caught fire he was draining them. His defense and decision making was bad but for little money they would have paid him vs what Horford got I would have been fine with it.

I always wondered what "if" Hinkie was still around what the team would have looked like. Once they get the boot from the playoffs, the entire FO and Brett Brown need to be fired.
No doubt. I'd have rather seen the money go to Jimmy, so nothing would have been there for JJ. Seemed weird for them to blow up what they did last year by exchanging Jimmy for Horford which doesn't fit at all. Embiid played a shit series and it still was a four bounce prayer to knock them out.

No doubt. I'd have rather seen the money go to Jimmy, so nothing would have been there for JJ. Seemed weird for them to blow up what they did last year by exchanging Jimmy for Horford which doesn't fit at all. Embiid played a shit series and it still was a four bounce prayer to knock them out.
I also wanted Jimmy Buckets back but I think there were some issues with him and Simmons so it would have been a difficult re-sign. That damn 4 bounce prayer should never have happened if they beat the Raps in game 4. I was at that game and man I couldn't stomach how many times they shot themselves in the foot.

I also wanted Jimmy Buckets back but I think there were some issues with him and Simmons so it would have been a difficult re-sign. That damn 4 bounce prayer should never have happened if they beat the Raps in game 4. I was at that game and man I couldn't stomach how many times they shot themselves in the foot.
Honestly, I don't think his problem was with Simmons, maybe Brown and from there the FO had an issue, as Brown is de facto FO. Listening to Jo on JJ's pod, it sounded like Jimmy wasn't fond of the dribble hand-off those two ran all the time (which they both described as unstoppable, had to laugh, as that clearly wasn't the case....fuck JJ). Sorry, this would probably be better served on a sixers board, but making due with what we have.

You'd want to vent to if you watched this impending implosion happen as the year unfolded (even if Simmons was healthy it would have been a tough series).

Honestly, I don't think his problem was with Simmons, maybe Brown and from there the FO had an issue, as Brown is de facto FO. Listening to Jo on JJ's pod, it sounded like Jimmy wasn't fond of the dribble hand-off those two ran all the time (which they both described as unstoppable, had to laugh, as that clearly wasn't the case....fuck JJ). Sorry, this would probably be better served on a sixers board, but making due with what we have.

You'd want to vent to if you watched this impending implosion happen as the year unfolded (even if Simmons was healthy it would have been a tough series).
True, Jimmy did have it out with Brown after one of the games last year. The max contract should have went to him but instead went to Toby who isn't worth the money but Brand really had no choice in doing so.

The implosion is almost complete after this horrid loss tonight. Just two more games than blow the whole FO up. You're right, with Simmons it would have been a tough series but wouldn't get run off the court despite having a clunky hard to watch offense all year.

They definitely could've been better served with JJ and a cheaper big

So far the Lakers are working the boards on BOTH ends...