2020 NBA Playoffs

Nevermind, you were right, shaqdaddy

boom GIF

man, every game today has been a blowout. Tuesday was so much better to watch.

AD with 31, Lakers up 31...

Imagine...

at the moment I ain't complaining...
I could imagine. Hell, that's all I can do watching this sixers nightmare play out. With the albatross contracts to Horford and Harris I don't see how my favorite team gets better. My only hope at joy was watching other teams suffer and that started with stanning the blazers and Dame. so it goes.

I could imagine. Hell, that's all I can do watching this sixers nightmare play out. With the albatross contracts to Horford and Harris I don't see how my favorite team gets better. My only hope at joy was watching other teams suffer and that started with stanning the blazers and Dame. so it goes.
Well, you're going to more than likely be getting rid of your coach after this season, so that's a plus. But really, your organization needs to decide who to move forward with as the key piece of the franchise - Embiid or Simmons. Because they just don't fit together; and the latter can't even shoot. So that should be an easy choice.

Well, you're going to more than likely be getting rid of your coach after this season, so that's a plus. But really, your organization needs to decide who to move forward with as the key piece of the franchise - Embiid or Simmons. Because they just don't fit together; and the latter can't even shoot. So that should be an easy choice.
The Sixers are in a tough spot re: Brown, Simmons and Embiid. They need to fire Brown, regardless of what they do with Embiid and Simmons, however...

Is Brown the reason Embiid and Simmons haven't been able to work well together and haven't really improved? Is it Embiid and Simmons? Both?

If they fire Brown, bring in another coach, keep Simmons and Embiid and it turns out the problem was Brown...they're good.

But, if they fire Brown, bring in another coach, keep Simmons and Embiid and it turns out Simmons and Embiid are the problem...they aren't getting near as much back in trade as they could if they traded one of them this off-season.

Definitely some changes need to come down the pike in Philly. Coach Brown probably, but I don't think your GM is blameless here...

The Sixers are in a tough spot re: Brown, Simmons and Embiid. They need to fire Brown, regardless of what they do with Embiid and Simmons, however...

Is Brown the reason Embiid and Simmons haven't been able to work well together and haven't really improved? Is it Embiid and Simmons? Both?

If they fire Brown, bring in another coach, keep Simmons and Embiid and it turns out the problem was Brown...they're good.

But, if they fire Brown, bring in another coach, keep Simmons and Embiid and it turns out Simmons and Embiid are the problem...they aren't getting near as much back in trade as they could if they traded one of them this off-season.

"Trust the process"

Raptors are pretty good

Just saw where NBA on ABC / TNT ratings are down over 50% from 2012. Surprised it's not more than that tbh.
Gotta think all those games that are not in primetime are not helping with the ratings.