2020 NBA Playoffs

This is rather embarrassing.....

The Lakers are 12 minutes away from being up 2-0.

China's CCTV announced it plans to televise Game 5 of the NBA Finals live, the first NBA game on broadcast television there in more than a year.
The state-run network, which started carrying NBA games in the early 1990s, pulled all such games from its programming in the wake of Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey's tweet supporting protests in Hong Kong on Oct. 4, 2019.

The game announcers better be on their best behavior with Commie China TV broadcasting live. And those virtual fans better not be sporting Hong Kong or Tibet statements. Yellow lives can wait their damn turn.

The Lakers clinch it tonight and tie the Celtics for the most titles.....

But, the Lakers will have the most in the modern era.....at 11.

This is an instant classic.....game 5.

Both the Lakers and Heat leaving everything on the floor.

The Lakers clinch it tonight and tie the Celtics for the most titles.....

But, the Lakers will have the most in the modern era.....at 11.
No Way Smh GIF by Mr. Cody England

Let me see if I can guess which pass you're talking about. lol

It was the right decision. Passing to a teammate who's completely unguarded is better than forcing up some garbage in traffic. Jordan passed the ball to Steve Kerr in game 6 of the 97 Finals. The difference is Kerr made the shot.

It was the right decision. Passing to a teammate who's completely unguarded is better than forcing up some garbage in traffic. Jordan passed the ball to Steve Kerr in game 6 of the 97 Finals. The difference is Kerr made the shot.

I thought he was talking about the "lob" Markieff Morris tried to throw to AD that had almost no arc and flew out of bounds. That was horrible.

Lebron's pass to Green was definitely the right play, he was wide open. I'd have preferred to see someone else take the shot because he's been struggling with his 3 all season. But when the clock is running down, you have to take what the defense gives you.

I'll bet whoever blew that assignment gets called out in the film session. No way the Heat meant to leave him THAT open, especially at that time of the game.

I thought he was talking about the "lob" Markieff Morris tried to throw to AD that had almost no arc and flew out of bounds. That was horrible.

Lebron's pass to Green was definitely the right play, he was wide open. I'd have preferred to see someone else take the shot because he's been struggling with his 3 all season. But when the clock is running down, you have to take what the defense gives you.

I'll bet whoever blew that assignment gets called out in the film session. No way the Heat meant to leave him THAT open, especially at that time of the game.

Yeah. I have no words for what Morris was trying to do. He choked

"If you lose this game, you'll take it to your fucking graves. Your fucking graves."

I know it’s a hockey quote, but still applies

The NBA title is coming HOME to Los Angeles....