2021 Free Agency/Trade thread

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
Don't see one of these?

Let's start it off with a bang

Vezina winner dealt for nothing. Jesus that's cold.

Don't see one of these?

Let's start it off with a bang

That doesn't help Chicago be a lottery team next year. They need to get that #4 (I think) pick.

That doesn't help Chicago be a lottery team next year. They need to get that #4 (I think) pick.
I'm pretty confused by it. Maybe the hope is to trade him again at the deadline when they're out of it and him on a rental, but looking at the roster he looks pretty out of place considering they've been getting younger.

Fuck.... Do Vegas natives hashtag that?

Y'all hearing anything new on Eichel?

Does he like to gamble and maintain a rock yard?

not funny nba GIF

I'm starting to see what @Mofo is saying about Vegas...
What about them?

They sent MAF to Chicago, and they were in constant contact with Fleury's people the entire time. His fucking clown agent is the one distorting the truth.

What about them?

They sent MAF to Chicago, and they were in constant contact with Fleury's people the entire time. His fucking clown agent is the one distorting the truth.

Source on this?

Because even the Vegas GM said...

And straight from Bill...

Source on this?

Because even the Vegas GM said...

And straight from Bill...

Yeah, when he first signed, as a 30+y/I goalie, it was probably assumed he would retire here. That conversation was had 4 years ago.

McCrimmon said in an interview that they told flower and his agent as soon as June 29th that they were fielding offers.

Everyone probably already knows that Taylor Hall has signed a 4 year deal to stay in Boston and another late season pick up from last year, defenseman Mike Reilly is also signed for 3 more. Brandon Carlo was RFA, but the Bruins decided to lock him up for 6 years, hopefully he doesn't have any more concussion issues.

I'd like to see Krecji come back for 2 more years and some big forwards and D-men heading to Boston.
I Hope Please GIF

1627490793219.png

I'm not familiar with this guy, but at first glance I like that he is a big dude and a left shot defenseman.

Last edited:
- Waste expansion pick on UFA goalie. Give him overpriced contract.
- Pick backup goalie with little experience, but is NHL ready enough to be a backup.
- Sign another UFA goalie to an overpriced contract, make previous overpriced UFA goalie your new backup.

Seattle is the dumbest fucking team and they haven't even hit the ice yet.