2021 Free Agency/Trade thread

paycut OVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV gonna be russian Luc Robitaille in 3 years but worth every penny ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
LOL. I hope he gets a similar part in "Sudden Death 2" like Luc did.

Hyman

tenor.gif

Lol and the Caps get Vanacek back for one of the two 2nds they got for Dillon… who Seattle also could have taken. So instead of an NHL defenseman who would be in their top 4 or a cheap, young backup goalie, they essentially took a second round pick from the Caps in the expansion draft. What a bunch of clowns.

Blake promised Kings fans, months ago, he would try to get 2 forwards and one defense man in the off season. Promised kept. Are they a playoff team now? Hard to say but the Pacific/West/ whatever they call it is so void of good teams they might make it.

Lol and the Caps get Vanacek back for one of the two 2nds they got for Dillon… who Seattle also could have taken. So instead of an NHL defenseman who would be in their top 4 or a cheap, young backup goalie, they essentially took a second round pick from the Caps in the expansion draft. What a bunch of clowns.
Dillon needed to moved to free salary for Ovechkin. I’m pleased the Caps goaltending at least stays where it was, but a 2nd is a little high for Vanacek.

Also, good for Vanacek to play for the Caps instead of the Krak-heads.

Dillon needed to moved to free salary for Ovechkin. I’m pleased the Caps goaltending at least stays where it was, but a 2nd is a little high for Vanacek.

Also, good for Vanacek to play for the Caps instead of the Krak-heads.
Goalie market is hot as fuck right now though. 2nd for Vanacek is fair when Vladar is getting a 3rd and Kuemper is getting a 1st and solid prospect.

Lol, Wilson broke that team

Maybe homer talk, but I've been happy with the off-season for the Jackets. I'll be really happy if they end up flipping Korpi to Edmonton for a first