2021 Recruiting Thread

Oh so they weren't really recruiting prior to that? Well if it's on the uptick.. maybe y'all will come to the recruiting hot bed of the Austin area and get yourself a blue chip player like McCutchin out of the tightly gripped hands of Bevo??
Oregon sucked on the recruiting trail after Chip left until the last 3 years.

As you are no doubt aware, you really need 5 top10 classes to be a realistic NC contender.

If you’re going to tell someone to post a link, don’t post the wrong link
I just clicked on it and it takes you to the Team Talent Composite. Unless someone updated it, it is the correct link:

So the next time you tell someone they posted the wrong link, make sure it's the wrong link.

Reactions: Me
Our friend is confused and just wanted to post a link showing UGA #1.
I am not confused at all ... it's the correct link. So unless someone edited it, it's a good link.

Reactions: Me
I am not confused at all ... it's the correct link. So unless someone edited it, it's a good link.

He wasn't posting the Team Talent Composite, you witless twit. He was posting the 2021 Recruiting Rankings.

Instead of fucking your cousin, why don't you use your filthy, inbred eyes for once in your life.

Or lobotomize yourself. Either way works.

Oh no, you’re confused. What do they down in the south? Oh that’s right, bless your heart

I just clicked on it and it takes you to the Team Talent Composite. Unless someone updated it, it is the correct link:

So the next time you tell someone they posted the wrong link, make sure it's the wrong link.

You posted the wrong link. Nobody was talking about the composite rankings. So next time you tell someone they were wrong about someone else posting the wrong link, make sure you know it’s the right link

He wasn't posting the Team Talent Composite, you witless twit. He was posting the 2021 Recruiting Rankings.

Instead of fucking your cousin, why don't you use your filthy, inbred eyes for once in your life.

What’s funny is the dude thinks he’s the smartest guy in the world but can differentiate between the two. Bless his heart

You're the one saying OU is going to land a better class than Texas. It's just sad you can't convince kids that Austin, TX > Norman, OK

But by all means, go ahead and rationalize it however you want.
I've never been to Ames or Morgantown. I've been to all the rest of the cities in the Big 12.

But if the city where the schools are located is the deciding factor, Fort Worth would win hands down in the Big 12 IMHO.

San Diego would win nationally!

I've never been to Ames or Morgantown. I've been to all the rest of the cities in the Big 12.

But if the city where the schools are located is the deciding factor, Fort Worth would win hands down in the Big 12 IMHO.

Pepperdine would be the #1 team in MBB.

You are an angry little man. I do see the error of my post ... he or someone else posted the same thing, looking just like it. I mistakenly thought it as the Team Talent Composite.

I was hoping this site would be better than Hoopla, but I see the same immature morons are here.

What’s funny is the dude thinks he’s the smartest guy in the world but can differentiate between the two. Bless his heart
I now see I made a mistake. I am the smartest guy in the world, especially when compared do some of the posters here. But, that's a low bar.

I now see I made a mistake. I am the smartest guy in the world, especially when compared do some of the posters here. But, that's a low bar.

Bless your heart. It only it had to be pointed out to you twice before you realized it

Like I said, low bar with the likes of you.

A wise man once told me, if someone has to tell you are the smartest person in the room, they are most certainly not the smartest person in the room. Still holds true

Oregon sucked on the recruiting trail after Chip left until the last 3 years.

As you are no doubt aware, you really need 5 top10 classes to be a realistic NC contender.
Have you ever heard of a school called Clemson?

or Houston?