2021 Recruiting Thread

Big Ten recruiting must be absolutely devastated.
This may have a small impact on OSU, but it's still OSU. Now the rest of the Big Ten, we'll see. Hopefully they won't be our concern in a couple years.

Bama flipped Texas QB commit Jalen Milroe the other night

This may have a small impact on OSU, but it's still OSU. Now the rest of the Big Ten, we'll see. Hopefully they won't be our concern in a couple years.
I don't see it having any signifcant impact on schools like tOSU. They may lose a four or five star they wanted. But they'll just replace them with another four or five star. Po-TAY-to Po-TAW-to.

Bama flipped Texas QB commit Jalen Milroe the other night
You could see that coming when the 2022 kid from Southlake committed to Texas. The 2021 QB from Texas that I think is the sleeper is the kid from Pearland that Baylor got. How they got him.............?

You could see that coming when the 2022 kid from Southlake committed to Texas. The 2021 QB from Texas that I think is the sleeper is the kid from Pearland that Baylor got. How they got him.............?
Raining Money GIF by memecandy

Drones is legit, out performed Caleb Williams at the elite 11 camp last month. He's also really young. He won't flip to UT with Ewers coming the following cycle.

This thread makes me sad because I never have anything useful to contribute.

I already know there are no highly sought after recruits headed to Tech. I don't even have to look.

We just landed the no. 2 JUCO player, the no. 1 JUCO CB. We don't do JUCO that often, but they've worked out well under Smart.

No. 2 JUCO to UGA

Also, UGA had a big unofficial recruiting weekend this past weekend. We had 5 or 6 top 100 players show up and get a campus/Athens tour lead by our 5* QB commit, Brock Vandergriff. The no. 1, 6, 12, 19, 63, 114, and 186 players (12 and 114 already committed and the "hosts"). Caleb Williams did the same thing at OU. Have a feeling this is the next big thing. We had guys come from SoCal, Louisiana, Florida, on their own dime.

Also, UGA had a big unofficial recruiting weekend this past weekend. We had 5 or 6 top 100 players show up and get a campus/Athens tour lead by our 5* QB commit, Brock Vandergriff. The no. 1, 6, 12, 19, 63, 114, and 186 players (12 and 114 already committed and the "hosts"). Caleb Williams did the same thing at OU. Have a feeling this is the next big thing. We had guys come from SoCal, Louisiana, Florida, on their own dime.
No one cares.. the sooner summit was the talk of the country. sorry dawgs :(

No one cares.. the sooner summit was the talk of the country. sorry dawgs :(
Ok, tell me the purpose of this thread. Is it not to report recruiting news? As for being the talk of the country, who gives a fuck. The UGA guys wanted to try to keep it on the low down, not that it could happen. If you don't want to hear what I know about recruiting, fine.

Ok, tell me the purpose of this thread. Is it not to report recruiting news? As for being the talk of the country, who gives a fuck. The UGA guys wanted to try to keep it on the low down, not that it could happen. If you don't want to hear what I know about recruiting, fine.
He's a lame tro.....well, you probably already guessed seeing how he's a donghorn and all.