2022-2023 76ers Season

Don't have the inquirer, but understand this article is as cringe as you would expect it to be.

Morey needs to make the move.

pretty sure i heard the article talked about talk not having a reliable backup for Embiid like Jordan (I really hope it's actually Drummond) or Howard, either way...

taking everything from Embiid now to will this team to wins. Great couple of nights for him.

the sixers have now entered the inevitable reevaluate in 2 weeks period of the season.

nicely done by the fellas, i am once again asking the powers that be to open up the NBA team boards, so I don't have to search to get here, would @ a cat, but don't think I had the right one, last time out.

and we go to double OT. what a crazy game. hopefully they pull this out. embiid with some bad TOs in that OT after missing his first few FTs at the end of regulation.

saw a tweet in regulation the rockets were feeling like some process era sixers. usually they'd collapse at the end, not so here.

Let the bidding war begin.

Let the bidding war begin.

well, there's always next year. 3rd times the charm. the fact they actually resigned this guy after his first trade request, fucking no clue with what they want to do

love the shade
Do you go into this postseason with a title-or-bust mentality?

Not necessarily. I don’t care about the pressure that everybody puts on me. All I care about is the pressure that I put on myself to win. People have been talking about who has the most pressure to win. People want to mention me. I’m not at the top of that list. I’m not a two-time MVP, I’ve never made first team All-NBA, I’ve never won anything. So why is there pressure on me to do something when there are guys that have won two MVPs, a bunch of MVPs and haven’t done anything either?

well, it's official. not that it mattered anyway. seems he's going to be in less than ideal condition whenever he gets back anyway.

only down 3, but couldn't stop the celtics at all in the first half save for turnovers. no answer for Tatum. only guy on the team i think has a chance to slow him down a bit is mcdaniels.

What a fucking win! Harden stepped up big and they stole one tonight!

What a fucking win! Harden stepped up big and they stole one tonight!
that they did. let's Joel sit for another one and hope he gets better. James cooked tonight.

sucks this board is dead. i'm sure cats would have come here if it weren't hidden. I don't even know what to think about this series. Harden took over and won game one. Embiid was rusty and noone on the sixers looked particularly good. Harden almost single handedly lost the 3rd game (no one outside of embiid looked particularly good in it). Game 4, Embiid and Harden crushed it in the 1st half. They lost the plot in the 2nd half (but Harden always seemed to keep them in it), Embiid looked like a zombie to end the fourth no legs underneath him and was playing like he knew it. Harden came through and won it, so he pretty much won 2 games, lost 1, and 1 was a mess all around.

where do they go from here? hope he brings the MSU cat to the next game.

sucks this board is dead. i'm sure cats would have come here if it weren't hidden. I don't even know what to think about this series. Harden took over and won game one. Embiid was rusty and noone on the sixers looked particularly good. Harden almost single handedly lost the 3rd game (no one outside of embiid looked particularly good in it). Game 4, Embiid and Harden crushed it in the 1st half. They lost the plot in the 2nd half (but Harden always seemed to keep them in it), Embiid looked like a zombie to end the fourth no legs underneath him and was playing like he knew it. Harden came through and won it, so he pretty much won 2 games, lost 1, and 1 was a mess all around.

where do they go from here? hope he brings the MSU cat to the next game.
Whichever team wins the turnover battle has won the game.
Helps to have Games 1 and 4 Harden.

That being said, we need Maxey/Harris to add some pointz.

Happy Trails

is Cassell the frontrunner with fans right now?
i doubt there's a consensus front runner. some might be wary of Sam because he's been with Doc since 08, but having the reigns (reins?) yourself is completely different.

not going to click to make sure, but great job by Daryl to trade Tobias for Zion.

gg.png