2022 Travel Plans

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
So I have a couple

Puerto Rico with family in April...second time going to San Juan and looking forward to it. Great place.
Lakeland, FL in May for a wedding and golf
Maine for a wedding in June
Maybe Western NY in July to visit a friend

that's all right now...at least all I can think of. I need to tack a real vacation to all that at some point.

My wife and I are trying to decide.

As much as I want to go to Europe (England and Germany) I'm also tempted to stay closer to home. Our thinking is that with the time and money we'd save over going to Europe, we could do closer-to-home travel in luxury.

I also really want to go to Southeast Asia and the Philippines.

As much as I want to go to Europe (England and Germany) I'm also tempted to stay closer to home. Our thinking is that with the time and money we'd save over going to Europe, we could do closer-to-home travel in luxury.

Delta had some business class awards JFK- FRA for 39,000 points. Not sure how many left or dates.

Vietnam pretty open, Thai restrictions still a bit of a mess. Singapore open to vaccinated, no test required.

Phillipines still requiring 48 hrs RT-PCR test. Indonesia has the same requirement.

If traveling, just check local restrictions. Some require downloading and registering on their local health site. A few others also require covid medical insurance.

I started a couple of projects and have too much to do. I doubt I will leave the state.

went to Puerto Rico a few weeks ago, had a pretty good time.

heading down to Lakeland, FL next weekend for a wedding. Going to hit up Epcot too...first time going to a Disney park since I was a kid

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster.

I just heard on the radio that because of money problems, most Americans polled say they are changing or cancelling travel plans. I wonder what impact this will have on travel prices? I'm starting to plan to go see family in Romania now.

went to Puerto Rico a few weeks ago, had a pretty good time.

heading down to Lakeland, FL next weekend for a wedding. Going to hit up Epcot too...first time going to a Disney park since I was a kid

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

enjoy that shithole... stay away from Sheriff Grady...

lets see

spring break we did Colorado

In June - I am a volunteer for a church camp

july myabe aug is phoenix

then we have a cruise bought for next feb

Im sure a quick weekend trip to Philly will be included haven't been there since 2014

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

enjoy that shithole... stay away from Sheriff Grady...
there are parts I am excited about and some I am not. Luckily I am just a +1 so I don't have any planning to do...

and I am golfing while down there

as long as there is a decent brewery in Lakeland I can hit up, I will be happy.

staying at the Swan one day too, so gonna be hitting up that pool

We are heading down to the Gulf Coast 3 times this year. Starting in June & our last trip will be in mid September.

Will be attending the Inkcarceration music festival in Ohio mid-July.
Will be in the Tampa area the first week of October visiting my Naval brother and his family.

I just heard on the radio that because of money problems, most Americans polled say they are changing or cancelling travel plans. I wonder what impact this will have on travel prices? I'm starting to plan to go see family in Romania now.

I'm sure some will be but a lot of international travel is being slammed due to pent up demand. Atleast in the dive/snorkel world. It was like the dams burst.

Thank heavens the Chinese are still bottled up, should make the Pacific more enjoyable.

So far, tickets to Asian/Pacific area have risen a pretty good bit.

I'm sure some will be but a lot of international travel is being slammed due to pent up demand. Atleast in the dive/snorkel world. It was like the dams burst.

Thank heavens the Chinese are still bottled up, should make the Pacific more enjoyable.

So far, tickets to Asian/Pacific area have risen a pretty good bit.

I have never been abroad. I guess i should try it sometime

I have never been abroad. I guess i should try it sometime

I've been abroad all my life. Sorry, couldn't walk by that opportunity.

Amazing things to see out there. Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Safari in Africa. Historical buildings and castles in Europe. The Great Pyramids. Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Petra in Jordan.

We dive and snorkel so most of our time is spent looking underwater. Amazing sights there as well.

I've been abroad all my life. Sorry, couldn't walk by that opportunity.

Amazing things to see out there. Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Safari in Africa. Historical buildings and castles in Europe. The Great Pyramids. Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Petra in Jordan.

We dive and snorkel so most of our time is spent looking underwater. Amazing sights there as well.

I’m a history buff. So I really want it for the history. My wife. Not so much. She would be bored out of her mind

I’m a history buff. So I really want it for the history. My wife. Not so much. She would be bored out of her mind

Of course, the history in Europe are worth seeing. And Egypt is just stunning, from Cairo to Luxor and to Abu Simbel.

Italy is awesome.

The wife can always shop or spa.

My husband hates to travel, so I just head out on my own. He's fine with that.

Upstate NY in July. Airfare was nuts, most I've ever paid to fly there by far.

Daughter and I headed out in Dec. To Bali via Singapore. Couple days diving/snorkeling on the east coast of Bali. Then flying to Sorong to catch a 12 day liveaboard thru the Coral Triangle and Raja Ampat. Hopefully back by Christmas.

May take a quick 4 day down to Blue Heron Bridge for a quick dive/snorkel trip.