2022 Travel Plans

Upstate NY in July. Airfare was nuts, most I've ever paid to fly there by far.
Work is sending me to Rochester in July...so it will be nice that they are paying my way

Work is sending me to Rochester in July...so it will be nice that they are paying my way
Delta wanted $1400 per ticket.....I swore I would never fly united again but they were $800. Probably gonna regret it.

we kicked around a bunch of ideas for the summer, but ended up booking Disney World. Many beach options were discussed, but we thought we'd get bored after a few days. That isn't possible in Disney.

I'm travelling with the wifey from BC to Montreal (daughter moved out there) in October. We had other plans but covid put the kibosh on going abroad until 2023.

Honolulu in December 2021, again in May 2022, and again in December 2022. Wife and I can’t get enough of Hawaii just sitting in lounge chairs on the beach drinking mai tais especially with my bad back my kind of vacation now. Also spending a week in a house on the far north california coast in september.

Last edited:
Going to the Dominican Republic in November over Thanksgiving on a church trip to help a small remote village with basic repairs, clean water, food, etc. Looking forward to it. Did it last year also.

Reactions: ill
Going to the Dominican Republic in November over Thanksgiving on a church trip to help a small remote village with basic repairs, clean water, food, etc. Looking forward to it. Did it last year also.
I've always wanted to do something like that...sounds like a great experience and opportunity to help

You still military or have you retired?

You still military or have you retired?
I retired in 2020 after 21 years. I'm working as a Production supervisor at a plant in Erie now, and rather enjoying it.

I've always wanted to do something like that...sounds like a great experience and opportunity to help
It's been a really great experience. Wife and I did it together last year, and we're taking the kids along this time so they can be involved in some new ideas we have for the kids in the village.

It's been a really great experience. Wife and I did it together last year, and we're taking the kids along this time so they can be involved in some new ideas we have for the kids in the village.
how old are your kids now?

That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

enjoy that shithole... stay away from Sheriff Grady...

Sherriff Grady Judd is a badass mother. You fuck around in Polk County, the whole world is going to know about after one of his hour-long press conferences.