2023 College Football TV Ratings

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 14,312.00
These stats are routinely discussed here. Especially with all the recent realignment.

Apparently they release the ratings on Tuesdays unless it's a holiday weekend, then it's Wednesdays.

Week 0 is up.

I’d of lost the farm. I’d of bet Florida-Utah would have been higher. Proof once again I don’t know shit and/or don’t think like most CFB fans.

3.23 million playing San Jose St?
Looks like BIG picked up the wrong Oregon school

I’d of lost the farm. I’d of bet Florida-Utah would have been higher. Proof once again I don’t know shit and/or don’t think like most CFB fans.
Probably not as high because it's on ESPN/cable

Because very few even get the PAC 12 Network or watch it if they do.

Releasing the numbers would be a complete f'n embarrassment.

Hence the PAC 12's massive failures.
end of 20 was reported just under 15mill subs

imagine getting beat by Michigan v UNLV in ratings?

Because very few even get the PAC 12 Network or watch it if they do.

Releasing the numbers would be a complete f'n embarrassment.

Hence the PAC 12's massive failures.

I live in California and can't even find anywhere around here that gets the Pac 12 network

I live in California and can't even find anywhere around here that gets the Pac 12 network
Any time there is a game I want to watch on the p12 network (which albeit is extremely rare) I create a new gmail account and sign up for the free trial of FUBO, load into the game and then immediately cancel. And if you do that in that order, the stream continued on the device you load it on. I did that htis year when the first USC game in week 0 was on the Pac12. I did it once or twice in the past as well. Best part is if you use a throw away email account, you don't get spammed by FUBO to re-sign up.