2023 Hurricane Season

Fortunately Lee is about to run into some heavy windshear tomorrow moving forward and that will disrupt it again. The windshear is depicted in the red lines.

1694567883496.png

HAHAHA.

Gawd you're a flaming idiot.

Does this look "fizzled out" to you?

It's still a Cat 3 (115 mph) major hurricane with a closed eyewall.

It's been a "threat" to the entire US East Coast for over a week and that remains the case due to the high surf and riptides it'll bring.
It's biggest "threat" will be New England/Maine as it brings heavy rains, storm surge, and tropical storm force winds.

View attachment 107316

View attachment 107317
It'll fizzle out, you country turnip.

Derrrr I took a weather class in the 70's. Eye no weather gud. Derrrr

The National Hurricane Center is verifying this in it's latest discussion.

"The hurricane is expected to gradually weaken over the next few
days while it moves over cooler waters into a higher-shear
environment.
Still, all of the guidance keep this system quite
large and at hurricane-strength for the next few days.
Once the
circulation reaches the colder water north of the Gulf Stream, more
significant weakening is expected at the day 4-5 period as it
quickly transitions to an extratropical low. Little change was
made to the previous forecast, which is also close to the consensus
aids, and the forward speed north of the Gulf Stream will be

important in the exact wind speed as Lee approaches the mainland."

When Lee gets to the cooler water up north it'll become what is called an "Extra Tropical Low". i.e. Out of the tropics.

Basically it's a transition from being a warm core storm to a cold core storm. i.e. Similar to a nor'easter.
Nor'easters are cold core and certainly a "threat".

Even though Lee will no longer have an eyewall once it becomes extra-tropical, it'll still contain a large amount of kinetic energy in tidal surge, heavy rains, and tropical storm force winds.

The Hoops own Frankie McDonald doofuss with live updates on a weak hurricane.

KEY MESSAGES:

"1. Dangerous surf and life-threatening rip currents will affect
portions of the northern Leeward Islands, the Virgin Islands, Puerto
Rico, Hispaniola, the Turks and Caicos Islands, the Bahamas,
Bermuda, and most of the U.S East Coast through much of the week.

3. It remains too soon to know what level of additional impacts Lee
might have along the northeastern U.S. coast and Atlantic Canada
late this week and this weekend. However, since wind and rainfall

hazards will extend well away from the center as Lee grows in size,
users should continue to monitor updates to Lee's forecast during
the next several days.
"

DERRRR "iT's NoT a ThReAT tHo" DERRRRR

Lee is currently a Category 3 hurricane. That is considered a "Major" hurricane as depicted by the "M" on this NOAA map.

DERRRRRR. "hAnDi's SmArTeR tHaN NOAA" DERRRR

View attachment 107322

wrong fuck face, it wont be a major hurricane when it fizzles out long before hitting Canada.

derrrrrr, I’m a fake meteorologist nuclear radar Air Force pilot….derrrrr

"We are taking you to our live weatherman on location. Mr. doofuss, can you explain why you think a tropical storm = major hurricane"?

"Derrrrrr, I took a class... derrrrr"

wrong fuck face, it wont be a major hurricane when it fizzles out long before hitting Canada.

derrrrrr, I’m a fake meteorologist nuclear radar Air Force pilot….derrrrr

HAHAHAHA. Gawd you're an ignorant idiot.

1) Sure it's winds will be downgraded to Cat 2, then Cat 1, then Tropical Storm force.
However, even a weakening storm continues to move water. It's called kinetic energy. Lee has a large wind field that will be moving a lot of water even at tropical storm force winds particularly in it's NE quadrant. i.e. There will be a formidable storm surge and flooding.
In post #28 I showed you that NOAA forecasts Lee to still be a Cat 1 cane just prior to landfall. i.e. Sustained 74 - 95 mph winds.
Sustained tropical storm force winds or Cat 1 hurricane force winds will still take down trees and power lines. It's going to disrupt lives.

Hurricane Sandy was a Cat 3 at one point, but had Cat 1 (80 mph) winds at landfall in New Jersey and was also extra-tropical like Lee will be.
Did Sandy "fizzle out"? DERRRRRR

"In the United States, Hurricane Sandy affected 24 states, including the entire eastern seaboard from Florida to Maine and west across the Appalachian Mountains to Michigan and Wisconsin, with particularly severe damage in New Jersey and New York. Its storm surge hit New York City on October 29, flooding streets, tunnels and subway lines and cutting power in and around the city.Damage in the United States amounted to $65 billion (2012 USD)."

Again.... You're an ignorant idiot to downplay the potential threats to property and life from Lee.
However, one can expect nothing more from a kiddie pool troll.

Last edited:
To sum it up, our resident kiddie pool troll handi is angry that the US is gonna be spared from a Cat 5 hurricane landfall. He was rooting for massive destruction upon our fellow citizens lives and property.

Think about that from the fraudulent "Water and Blankets" boy.

Bwwahahahahaha

retard alert pissed cause he knows I’m right. It won’t be a MAJOR HURRICANE when it makes landfall. Now he’s moving goal posts. Called it

Bitcoin Eth GIF by FullMag

Our church charity has given out over 7,000 blankets and 33,000 pallets of bottled water in the last 7 years.

Suck on that, fraudulent weather man nuclear radar doofuss.

Hurricane Lee is “growing in size” and forecast to turn north on Thursday, increasing in forward speed, according to the National Weather Service (NWS).

Forecasters believe that Lee will make landfall in Nova Scotia, Canada as a tropical storm on Sunday, bringing winds and widespread flooding to large parts of New England - Rhode Island, eastern Massachusetts, southeastern New Hampshire and central and coastal Maine.

Bwwahahahahaha

retard alert pissed cause he knows I’m right. It won’t be a MAJOR HURRICANE when it makes landfall. Now he’s moving goal posts. Called it

We've known for a week it wasn't gonna be a major hurricane at landfall, idiot.

The water's to cold in the NE to support a major hurricane.

Our church charity has given out over 7,000 blankets and 33,000 pallets of bottled water in the last 7 years.

Suck on that, fraudulent weather man nuclear radar doofuss.

Stop trying to take credit for other people's efforts, idiot.

Your biggest accomplishment in life is gobbling cock behind a Southlake alley dumpster.