Series Thread 2023 LCS

So when I was a child and even well into being an adult, I had this pipe dream of the Astros and Rangers meeting in the World Series.

But since they both were mediocre or just plain sucked most of the time, even one of them making it there was next to impossible.

And it's still impossible under the present format but this is the closest thing ever to it.

Even with both in the same division for I can't remember how many years, I haven't really viewed it as much of a rivalry until now.

Going to be interesting now. Bring it!

Lets Go Start GIF
Last baseball game in Houston today

McCormick needs to get his ass beat. Two absolutely gutless ABs in the clutch here.

First one was after a Brantly RBI double down 5-3 and two outs. Swings at 3 pitches all the exact same pitch and location none anywwhere close to zone.

This last AB 2 on 2 outs. PItcher has thrown 9 straight balls. This mofo out here lunging at balls.

make it 7 in a row -
go Rangers!

Shit that was quick. Need to get Gallon through the first and then he settles in.

3-0 Phils, all solo shots

Punch AZ early and quickly kill that belief the team has after the first two series

Is it just me or does it seem like throughout all of this post season, a shit ton of runs have been scored in the 1st inning?

Castellanos had one homer in his first 24 postseason games. He's gone deep 5 times in the last 3 games.

This is looking real ugly real quick.

Should've thrown some more vBucks on the Phillies.

Like that we got on the board

D-backs made it interesting.

Can they get some 9th inning magic?

Rangers on a pretty good run to start the playoffs. Might be the best 7 game start to the MLB playoffs in the history of baseball.

Rangers on a pretty good run to start the playoffs. Might be the best 7 game start to the MLB playoffs in the history of baseball.
Need it to be the best 13 game start :suds:

Need it to be the best 13 game start :beer2:

13-0 has a nice ring to it. Probably never been done so I'm not hopeful. However, I do suspect we'll get some quality innings out of old man Scherzer. That dude better earn his $ in the next few weeks.

2007 Rockies swept their way into the World Series, but got swept by the Red Sox

1976 Reds went undefeated, but that was only 7 games

2005 White Sox were close (11-1)