Series Thread 2023 LCS

Not again!

We are the Dodgers now, getting pumped in the first

The Phillies and Dbacks are playing the same two games as the Rangers and Astros, only in reverse order.

Dbacks look bad

Best Friends Sport GIF by MLB

You knew the gas would runout for the DBacks, was hoping they would make it more competitive. If they can win game 3 who knows?

This Phillies team seems like they will not be denied, great crowd they have and their bats are hot. The pitching for the Phil’s the first two games has been superb.

what would say if I told you 8 months ago that the rangers would be up 2-0 in the ALCS against the astros with Max Scherzer coming to the mound for the rangers? Wild year

Attendance is going to be interesting. I see some tickets for sale still. Many selling at face value or less.

Attendance is going to be interesting. I see some tickets for sale still. Many selling at face value or less.
Saw that there's still face value tickets on the Rangers' website. And there are some below face on SeatGeek.

Looks like it should be close enough to full. Isn't this their second home playoff game this season?

Saw that there's still face value tickets on the Rangers' website. And there are some below face on SeatGeek.

Looks like it should be close enough to full. Isn't this their second home playoff game this season?
meanwhile tickets in AZ for game 3 are going for $6. Fucking crazy. Not to look ahead, but I saw earlier today Rangers, Phillies, and Astros all finished with the same record. So from their homefield goes to season series which would go as follows:
Rangers
Phillies
Astros

meanwhile tickets in AZ for game 3 are going for $6. Fucking crazy. Not to look ahead, but I saw earlier today Rangers, Phillies, and Astros all finished with the same record. So from their homefield goes to season series which would go as follows:
Rangers
Phillies
Astros
Screenshot_20231018-202201.png
LMAO.

Mad Max in trouble in the second. Bases loaded with one out.

Houston gifted their first lead of the series on a wild pitch.

Well, that's the series