GAME 2023 NFL Draft Thread

Will the Colts and Texans both take a 1st round QB?

Will that shitty QB from FL get picked in 1st round by an overzealous dipshit Raiders FO?

So many questions. My sources/connections are telling me some interesting trades and draft moves are on the horizon.

As long as the Bears keep Fields and trade back for more assets, I'll be happy.

Will the Colts and Texans both take a 1st round QB?

Will that shitty QB from FL get picked in 1st round by an overzealous dipshit Raiders FO?

So many questions. My sources/connections are telling me some interesting trades and draft moves are on the horizon.

Calling it now...Jerry trades Dak to Colts for the 1st and picks CJ Stroud. :L

Not a fan of Stroud. Young looks to be the only mentally tough QB coming out of college.
Stroud has the most accurate arm of the bunch IMO and is mobile. Would you really want the only multi year starter at QB at Bama under Saban to not win a natty?

If I had to take any QB in this draft, I’d rather have Stroud than any of em.

I don’t see the hype for Richardson and Levis at all

Stroud has the most accurate arm of the bunch IMO and is mobile. Would you really want the only multi year starter at QB at Bama under Saban to not win a natty?

If I had to take any QB in this draft, I’d rather have Stroud than any of em.

I don’t see the hype for Richardson and Levis at all
Agree on Richardson and Levis. I put them in the category of "someone needs to be in the top 5 QB conversation".

I'd counter your question about Young with a question of my own...would you really want a QB who failed to ever beat Harbaugh? Granted he is the QB that gave UGA more of a scare than anyone else.

Agree on Richardson and Levis. I put them in the category of "someone needs to be in the top 5 QB conversation".

I'd counter your question about Young with a question of my own...would you really want a QB who failed to ever beat Harbaugh? Granted he is the QB that gave UGA more of a scare than anyone else.
at least those were two pretty good Michigan teams he lost to. Tennessee got boat raced by UGA and SCar and LSU lost 4 games

Why would the Colts trade up to get Richardson? He will still be available at their current pick.

I think you also need to factor in that Young is built like a slot receiver and not a QB. He's listed at 6'0", 194, so it wouldn't surprise me if he came in around 5'10 3/4", 190 at the combine. That is going to scare a lot of teams off. Can you think of a QB in NFL history that's ever had success at that small of a size?

Just about that time. Here's hoping Levis to the Panthers is for real.

Which dumbass team is going to give up way too much to Arizona to trade up to #3 and draft Anthony Richardson, which will set their franchise back years.

Which dumbass team is going to give up way too much to Arizona to trade up to #3 and draft Anthony Richardson, which will set their franchise back years.

Black Hole Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF