2023 Playoff Thread

Don’t waste this power play. That’d be cool.

God damnit. Everly really choked on a dick there.

GIF by Sports Illustrated

I wish we could just decline penalties... Somehow the only team ever that's worse with a man advantage.

Bam...just like that we give up two goals.

This power play is huge. Have to get something going with it at some point, right?

Lightning choke a 3 goal lead in 6 1/2 minutes late in 3rd period

Didn’t realize at the time the winning goal went past that stupid fuckface Makar. Fuck that guy so hard.

Someone's gonna have a talking' to.

If he gets any kind of suspension or fine, who answers for changing it from a major to minor after review though? Cuz god damn, that felt like some hose shit.

And suspended one game. What an asshole.

And suspended one game. What an asshole.

I missed what happened....but what I understand is, play was stopped, and Makar then took his stick to McCann's throat and caused the injury.

I missed what happened....but what I understand is, play was stopped, and Makar then took his stick to McCann's throat and caused the injury.
Nah, it wasn’t THAT bad. McCann shot off a short handed breakaway, was deflected straight back into the net, McCann turned toward the corner, Makar blindsided him. His excuse was he didn’t realize the puck went out of play, which even if it didn’t, McCann clearly wasn’t playing the puck so it was an illegal hit anyway. And he did the thing where he turned and threw his hands up right away all like “what? I thought this was America!”

Was just clearly a cheap shot that has our top scorer in concussion protocol for at least game 5. Makar’s a real fuckface. But no one was throwing sticks or trying to slice throats with skates.