2023 Rock and Roll HOF nominees

Good Burger Reading GIF

Iron Maiden and Soundgarden are the only two I’d put in.

Still no Gram Parsons, Marshall Tucker Band or JJ Cale, so the whole thing can eat a big ole dick
I could make arguments for Rage and the White Stripes, but it’s a pretty weak class and as usual not very “rock and roll”.

Missy Elliott and the White Stripes? :L

George Michael? :gaah:

I could make arguments for Rage and the White Stripes, but it’s a pretty weak class and as usual not very “rock and roll”.
I can't make a case for either. Not when there are so many that came before them that still aren't in.

Iron Maiden won't get in because they have trashed the Hall of Fame in the past...mostly I think Bruce Dickinson...but they definitely belong there.

Jack White is an odd bird, but that boy can play. His version of Jolene is awesome. Meg has very few identifiable skills.
He’s strange for sure. Apparently he just randomly stopped by Loretta’s house unannounced and Loretta being the sweetheart she was cooked him dinner, and while she was cooking, he rummaged through her attic and found a bunch of songs she wrote in the early 70’s but never recorded and talked her into making a new album out of them, and IMO it was the best album she ever made