GAME 2023 Selection Sunday Thread 6pm ET CBS

i know you don't want to hear this BUT..

committee was consistent sir...

They HATE Quad 4 losses.. Y'all had two

Utah St with a net of 10 or something had 2 Quad 4 losses and ended up as a 10th seed
KY and TCU both had 1 Quad 4 loss and they both were ranked as 6th seeds

If you schedule weak OOC teams.. you better beat them or it will comeback to bite you.
Committee is consistent in looking like petulant assholes. They are on the same level as Joe West and Angel Hernandez in not being professional and letting shit go. It's fine, we will roll whomever takes the court against us.

Committee is consistent in looking like petulant assholes. They are on the same level as Joe West and Angel Hernandez in not being professional and letting shit go. It's fine, we will roll whomever takes the court against us.

I honestly think the real reason is they wanted Texas, Houston and A&M in the same region so they could get their jollies off.

That was a misseed. Bracket matrix had them as a solid 5 and they ended up with a 7.

I honestly think the real reason is they wanted Texas, Houston and A&M in the same region so they could get their jollies off.

That was a misseed. Bracket matrix had them as a solid 5 and they ended up with a 7.
committee was consistent.. they'll punish you for weak OOC if you lose to them

Bad losses and SOS are all factored into the NET and everybody's brackets.
But the committee hated the Quad 4 loses.. again, they were consistent. No one got "screwed".,

No doubt that is what they wanted, and I get that. But to force it by screwing us with a more difficult 1st round is a jerk move.

But the committee hated the Quad 4 loses.. again, they were consistent. No one got "screwed".,
You are wrong, A&M did get screwed. If you have a bad Q4 loss but a reasonable amount of Q1 wins, then it should even out. Anyone that thinks Miami and A&M shouldn't be flipped for each other spots is a moron.

You are wrong, A&M did get screwed. If you have a bad Q4 loss but a reasonable amount of Q1 wins, then it should even out. Anyone that thinks Miami and A&M shouldn't be flipped for each other spots is a moron.
bro they had TWO bad Quad 4 losses

Miami just had 1

A&M only had 2 Q4 losses.
yeah i fixed it.. was listening to Rutgers one fan complain on XM.. they had 4..

But yeah aggy.. can't be losing to Wofford at home

yeah i fixed it.. was listening to Rutgers one fan complain on XM.. they had 4..

But yeah aggy.. can't be losing to Wofford at home

Yeah, that was a bad loss no doubt, but they were underseeded based on every metric the committee looks at. Their results based metrics had them as a 5 seed at worse, and their predictive based metrics had them as a 6 seed at worse. If they wanted to penalize them because they played a bad NCSOS, that's fine, but also pretty dumb considering they weren't close to the cut line and played an SEC schedule.

Yeah, that was a bad loss no doubt, but they were underseeded based on every metric the committee looks at. Their results based metrics had them as a 5 seed at worse, and their predictive based metrics had them as a 6 seed at worse. If they wanted to penalize them because they played a bad NCSOS, that's fine, but also pretty dumb considering they weren't close to the cut line and played an SEC schedule.
they lost to Colorado and Murray St too.. I mean there was a reason why they were a borderline tournament team into February. This reminds me of last season when they felt snubbed because they got it together late in the season.. but the committee values the full season..

I'm picking them vs PSU.. want us to play Saturday night

they lost to Colorado and Murray St too.. I mean there was a reason why they were a borderline tournament team into February. This reminds me of last season when they felt snubbed because they got it together late in the season.. but the committee values the full season..

And we beat 7 Quad 1 teams. if you are going to punish for one stat then give credit for the other. A&M is two seeds too low.

Yes, Murray St was one of their two Q4 losses. CU was a Q2 loss, and was closer to being a Q1 loss than a Q3 loss. The committee has every right to punish them for playing a crap NCSOS, and it appears that's what they did here, but that doesn't make it any more dumb, because they still had a top 50 overall SOS, better than the likes of Duke, St Mary's, UCLA, Zona, UVA and Miami.

Yes, Murray St was one of their two Q4 losses. CU was a Q2 loss, and was closer to being a Q1 loss than a Q3 loss. The committee has every right to punish them for playing a crap NCSOS, and it appears that's what they did here, but that doesn't make it any more dumb, because they still had a top 50 overall SOS, better than the likes of Duke, St Mary's, UCLA, Zona, UVA and Miami.
guess we know that the committee values OOC more than it does for Football lol

Hooplanation has a straight up Round by Round type Pickem 'CLICK HERE' with vCash prizes for anyone who is wants to join.

The fun begins early Thursday.

Excited Ucla Bruins GIF by Pac-12 Network