GAME 2023 Selection Sunday Thread 6pm ET CBS

Seth Davis is such a stupid little cunt

That Houston/Kansas rant was such a trivially stupid thing to rant about. Now I'm rooting for Kansas to lose to a 16 and Houston to win it all

Looks like there isn't really much controversy imo other than I think Rutgers probably should be in, but there's a decent chance against them too. aTm is pretty underseeded though.

Looks like there isn't really much controversy imo other than I think Rutgers probably should be in, but there's a decent chance against them too. aTm is pretty underseeded though.
it balances out for Rutgers. didn't deserve it last year, but did deserve it this year.

On paper, a very good draw.

Though I would say Sparty is a tough 7. And Providence is by far the best 11.

But, the top teams are all very vulnerable.

Yeah MSU(or even USC) are not even close to gimmes. But neither from a personel stand point are terrible match ups.

As far as what you could ask for seed wise Kstate and Purdue are dreams on the 3 and 1 line.

I didn't want UK as a 7. But as a potential sweet 16 I like it a lot. Oscar would be a load, but idk how in the world he guards TK on the pick and roll.

Cant take Vermont lightly at all. But again match up wise, they basically refuse to hit the offensive glass which is clearly a big thing for us.

Clark just picked us to win it all. Not sure how I feel about that.

One more year that BSU will get eliminated in the first round.

ESPNs desperation to try to make women’s basketball as relevant as men’s continues to be comedy. Just went to their front page and it’s plastered like the women’s tourney is the more important one

Bilas picks UConn.

Must be early onset dementia. He never favors the Big East.

ESPNs desperation to try to make women’s basketball as relevant as men’s continues to be comedy. Just went to their front page and it’s plastered like the women’s tourney is the more important one

I don't watch it, but it gets good tv ratings relative to how much ESPN pays to broadcast it, so it makes sense for them to push it IMO.

i'm ready for our game next saturday @fordman84

My FF:

Baylor
Memphis
Houston
UConn

Also, the West Regional is fucking loaded. Geez

i initially thought that was a retarded decision but tbh RJ Davis is probably the only major contributor on the team that is going to return. of course, that is b/c Hubert majorly neglected his bench this year.

My FF:

Baylor
Memphis
Houston
UConn

Also, the West Regional is fucking loaded. Geez
man, it sucks that the Big 12 snubbed Memphis. that would have been another great basketball addition to the league. feel like Memphis gets fucked every time conference realignment takes place.

man, it sucks that the Big 12 snubbed Memphis. that would have been another great basketball addition to the league. feel like Memphis gets fucked every time conference realignment takes place.

Yeah, Memphis would have made more sense than UCF. Would have been an insane CBB league.

Yeah, Memphis would have made more sense than UCF. Would have been an insane CBB league.
tbh, i think we have about ten years left of March Madness. i think after the Big Ten and SEC swallows up the other conferences that the product is going to be extremely watered down. not to mention that the NCAA wants to expand it to a ridiculous amount of teams.