Series Thread 2023 World Series

Congrats to the great, longtime pitcher on the Rangers winning his first ring even though he is on the IL.

I'm off course talking about Ian Kennedy.

Rangers were undefeated on the ROAD
R = Rays
O = Orioles
A = Astros
D = Diamondbacks

All sorts of stupid and fun stuff happened this playoffs.

Rangers were undefeated on the ROAD
R = Rays
O = Orioles
A = Astros
D = Diamondbacks

All sorts of stupid and fun stuff happened this playoffs.
I didn’t realize Will Smith has won 3 WS’s in a row with 3 different teams. Nobody has done that…ever. Way to go WSmith

IMG_0282.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg

I didn’t realize Will Smith has won 3 WS’s in a row with 3 different teams. Nobody has done that…ever. Way to go WSmith

View attachment 110645

View attachment 110646
Will Smith Thats Funny GIF by MOODMAN

How about the Red Shoe Rangers

Don't think anyone will be breaking that 11-0 road win streak in the playoffs anytime soon.

I'm still insane thinking about them actually being World Champs.

Strongly disagree, but it was an enjoyable run. can’t be mad at how close they were.
Why do you think that? Are they going to see a lot of off-season defections?

Why do you think that? Are they going to see a lot of off-season defections?
It was a lucky run. Sure they have some young guys but I don’t ever see them being better than LA or San Fran. San Diego seems like they are willing to spend like crazy too.

I hope I’m wrong, but this seemed like a fluke more than a young team ready to break out. Walker, Kelly, and Sewald are all getting up there in age too.

It was a lucky run. Sure they have some young guys but I don’t ever see them being better than LA or San Fran. San Diego seems like they are willing to spend like crazy too.

I hope I’m wrong, but this seemed like a fluke more than a young team ready to break out. Walker, Kelly, and Sewald are all getting up there in age too.
They just need to make sure they acquire Will Smith next season. :thumb:

Carroll is one of the best young players in the game, I loved seeing the D-Backs knock out some of the teams we are all tired of seeing in the Series!

Carroll is one of the best young players in the game, I loved seeing the D-Backs knock out some of the teams we are all tired of seeing in the Series!
They eliminated the Dodgers and then the Phillies. They should get a special trophy for that.

He doesn't look like a rookie out there for sure.