Series Thread 2023 World Series

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Didn't think they would make the playoffs - Moonwalked in with a 4 game losing streak
Didn't think they would beat the Brewers - Swept
Didn't think they would beat the Dodgers - Swept
Didn't think they would beat the Phillies - Game 7 clincher
Fuck you if you think I'm going the other way in the WS

I wouldn’t mind seeing either team win. Rangers have never won it, and I was 10 when the Dbacks won.

Just hope it’s as good as both of the CS’s
This is really crazy for me. My son was born the day the Dbacks won the World Series in 2001. He was literally born right before game 7. The dates of all games in the WS this year are the exact same dates as in 2001. 🤞

This is really crazy for me. My son was born the day the Dbacks won the World Series in 2001. He was literally born right before game 7. The dates of all games in the WS this year are the exact same dates as in 2001. 🤞
If I were a Dbacks fan, I’d probably disown that son for making me miss one of the most iconic game 7’s of all time

For your sake, I hope they win. I don't have a dog in the fight.

I took my kids to a game last year there when they played colorado... both teams were complete shit but the fans there were amazing and we had a great time. I'd like to see them take it for those great fans that were around me that night.

If I were a Dbacks fan, I’d probably disown that son for making me miss one of the most iconic game 7’s of all time
We had a TV in the room. I was holding him while watching Gonzo get the series clincher in the bottom of the 9th. My wife, on the other hand, was dead asleep.

For your sake, I hope they win. I don't have a dog in the fight.

I took my kids to a game last year there when they played colorado... both teams were complete shit but the fans there were amazing and we had a great time. I'd like to see them take it for those great fans that were around me that night.
The Phoenix Valley is a giant melting pot. Most of the residents come from other sports backgrounds. The true AZ fans are pretty mellow with a few exceptions. Glad you had a good time.

I wouldn’t mind seeing either team win. Rangers have never won it, and I was 10 when the Dbacks won.

Just hope it’s as good as both of the CS’s
I’m in the same boat. I live in Dallas, so I know a lot of Rangers fans and would like them to see a win. That said, I won’t be upset if the Diamondbacks win.

I’m in the same boat. I live in Dallas, so I know a lot of Rangers fans and would like them to see a win. That said, I won’t be upset if the Diamondbacks win.
It’s not the Braves, so that sucks, but it’s not the Dodgers or Phillies either, so it ain’t that bad.

Probably gonna pull for the Dbacks for them knocking out the Dodgers and Phillies

I‘ve got no beef with Bochy. The Giants showed him the door. He just proved that their issues weren’t his fault.
Do you think I give a single solitary fuck?! It was not my choice that he left, ipso facto he broke up with me and shall be my sworn enemy until I’ve exacted my revenge via events fully beyond my control.

Bruh. I thought you lived in a house full of XX’s. How do you not understand this flawless logic? :tsk:

Do you think I give a single solitary fuck?! It was not my choice that he left, ipso facto he broke up with me and shall be my sworn enemy until I’ve exacted my revenge via events fully beyond my control.

Bruh. I thought you lived in a house full of XX’s. How do you not understand this flawless logic? :tsk:
Did you just assume their gender identities?

Did you just assume their gender identities?
I dunno :noidea: i said they were XX so if you’ve been lying all this time, I guess that’s on you. Why do you not support your children’s choices? For shame!!

Would like to see the Rangers finally win one.

But not gonna shed a tear if they don't.

Ted Cruz is pulling for the Dallas Rangers.
6ZwOqVm.png