Series Thread 2023 World Series

Mike Fiers is a rat and a piece of shit.

Astros just got caught doing what every other team does
“Sign-stealing” isn’t high speed cameras, telescopic lenses, spy radios and some asshole banging trash cans. In short, it’s not what every other team is doing.

Fiers is less of a piece of shit than Jose Canseco. Both improved the game with their revelations. It’s a special punishment that only the Astros and their fanbase should have to be exposed to his image for 81 games a year.

“Sign-stealing” isn’t high speed cameras, telescopic lenses, spy radios and some asshole banging trash cans. In short, it’s not what every other team is doing.

Fiers is less of a piece of shit than Jose Canseco. Both improved the game with their revelations. It’s a special punishment that only the Astros and their fanbase should have to be exposed to his image for 81 games a year.
Fiers is a rat and I hope the cartels kill him while he’s pitching in Mexico since no locker room in the Majors wants him around.

Fiers is a rat and I hope the cartels kill him while he’s pitching in Mexico since no locker room in the Majors wants him around.
Fair enough. That sentiment is why the Astros deserve a lifetime statue of him in center field.

Fair enough. That sentiment is why the Astros deserve a lifetime statue of him in center field.
Did he accept a ring?

Thought it was kinda funny that he didn’t say a word until he signed with a division rival

Did he accept a ring?

Thought it was kinda funny that he didn’t say a word until he signed with a division rival
I don't care. The guy's a mega douchebag, but he exposed the Astros as the filthy fucking cheaters they are. But fair enough- his ring should be melted down to contribute to the statue too.

I don't care. The guy's a mega douchebag, but he exposed the Astros as the filthy fucking cheaters they are. But fair enough- his ring should be melted down to contribute to the statue too.
Snitches are the lowest forms of life on earth. Won’t be surprised when the hearse is the only car in his funeral procession after the county has to claim his body after the neighbors started complaining about the smell coming from his basement apartment

My experience is everyone in AZ is a Cowboys fan. Should be Ranger fans too. :happy:
Ranger fans are about as scarce as Cardinal fans.

The big difference between the Rangers and Dbacks… Im so excited, I never get to do this…
IMG_0949.jpeg

Ranger fans are about as scarce as Cardinal fans.

The big difference between the Rangers and Dbacks… Im so excited, I never get to do this…
View attachment 110245
Tony Womack is an alum of my alma mater. I had a catch with him when he practiced with the baseball team before reporting to spring training in '01. I like to think I played a small part in the Diamondbacks winning that trophy.

Tony Womack is an alum of my alma mater. I had a catch with him when he practiced with the baseball team before reporting to spring training in '01. I like to think I played a small part in the Diamondbacks winning that trophy.
Womack was my favorite player on that team. Dude was all hustle and came up clutch several times.

Womack was my favorite player on that team. Dude was all hustle and came up clutch several times.

I liked Gregubiel Colbrazo

Wait, that was two dudes? I thought it was a switch hitter :wink: :noidea:

Ted Cruz is pulling for the Dallas Rangers.
6ZwOqVm.png
Well... basically.

Corbin Carroll is a midget