2024 College Baseball Thread

A rat is a rat. That’s universal

Well Schlossnagle wasn't "a rat" until Trev Alberts arrived on the A&M campus a few months ago.

Schlossnagle had spent 18 successful years at TCU before taking the A&M job.

There is more than money involved in this situation.

Well Schlossnagle wasn't "a rat" until Trev Alberts arrived on the A&M campus a few months ago.

Schlossnagle had spent 18 successful years at TCU before taking the A&M job.

There is more than money involved in this situation.
I wouldn’t care if it was strictly about money. Dude lied to his players. Be a man. He wasn’t man. He’s a rat and a coward and that’s all he’s ever gonna be

When Bobby Petrino left the Falcons to take the Arkansas job during the NFL season his first year on the job and informed players by leaving letters on their lockers, he showed more testicular fortitude than this pussy

I wouldn’t care if it was strictly about money. Dude lied to his players. Be a man. He wasn’t man. He’s a rat and a coward and that’s all he’s ever gonna be

Dude wanted the presser and their overall CWS experience to be about "his players" and not about himself.

Get "his players" through the presser, back to the hotel, and back to College Station on a positive note.

Dude wanted the presser and their overall CWS experience to be about "his players" and not about himself.

Get "his players" through the presser, back to the hotel, and back to College Station on a positive note.
And then kick em in the balls because he’s a coward that was too scared to just tell it like it was. Had to pussyfoot around. Texas baseball is about to have a major culture problem

And then kick em in the balls because he’s a coward that was too scared to just tell it like it was. Had to pussyfoot around. Texas baseball is about to have a major culture problem

You really don't get it.

Again.... If he answers that question honestly the entire presser is now about the rumor and no longer about the players.

You really don't get it.

Again.... If he answers that question honestly the entire presser is now about the rumor and no longer about the players.
Could have been a man, told the truth and said he intends to leave A&M as the champion and that he’d be taking no more questions on the matter. But instead, he’s just a lying, cowardly rat

Schlossnagle's players went (3-0) in their CWS bracket and (1-2) in the championship series.

They were hurting enough that they didn't win it all, but I'm sure their overall experience in Omaha was a good one.

Why add to the disappointment of not winning it all during the presser by making said presser all about yourself? i.e. What the media wanted to do.

Only a douchebag would do that.

Could have been a man, told the truth and said he intends to leave A&M as the champion and that he’d be taking no more questions on the matter. But instead, he’s just a lying, cowardly rat

Meh.

It was neither the time nor the place.

You've been bitching and moaning since Georgia got eliminated.

You just found something else to bitch and moan about.

Meh.

You've been bitching and moaning since Georgia got eliminated.

You just found something else to bitch and moan about.
I’ll Venmo you 500 bucks right now if you can find one quote of me bitching about UGA getting eliminated. I was thrilled with how UGA’s season played out

Gotta be baseball and this year

Back