2024 College Baseball Thread

Just heard that Jace, Graham, Ali, and Schott withdrew from the portal. :yes:

Congrats to the cult.

And you pulled Kash from tech
Yeah that's a HUGE upgrade over Burton. Looks like Jack Bell is leaving for TCU, but he never got to play and as soon as he did he made probably the dumbest error in this years CWS.

Just heard that Jace, Graham, Ali, and Schott withdrew from the portal. :yes:
Kaeden Kent has withdrawn as well. Still waiting on Sorrell but seeing no reason he would jump now. He's been committed prior to Schloss.

So now you have a HC and a pitching coach, but no pitchers. Got one from ASU from the portal, but that's it. Lost your best commit to Kentucky. A&M just grabbed the top transfer portal target.

Can't wait to see Schloss suck ass in a harder conference and with a worse team than Jexas had last year when they underwhelmed.

Saw someone point something funny out...yesterday A&M baseball pulled the top 3 recruits from the portal. Two returned to A&M and Kash.

Kaeden Kent has withdrawn as well. Still waiting on Sorrell but seeing no reason he would jump now. He's been committed prior to Schloss.
And sorrel is back. The team will be even better next year.

So lets just recap where we are, @ELTEXAN @Thiefery

- A&M loses one key player in Monty to the draft (jack Bell sucks)
- Jexas gains zero A&M players despite the early "gonna get yor team" nonsense
- A&M adds one of the best young coaches in the game
- A&M adds the top portal player in Kash
- Jexas pays $3m to take an exposed liar that the players all apparently hated
- Jexas has picked up nothing but some incoming freshmen, an ASU castaway, and has huge question marks at SP, 2B, your three best players are about to leave for the MLB (LBJ, Flores, Thomas)

- Jexas lost its top recruit because of Schloss

A&M is about to run back a better team than the one that was at the top of the SEC and was one inning from a natty while Jexas is about to try to cobble together a group of kids under a new coach who struggled in a much weaker big12.

Breaking news that, bitches!

Edit to add: Erickson from here in town has confirmed his commitment to A&M while both coaches have spoken out against the bullshit way Schloss handled his exit. Chances of Jexas getting any players from this area are a little less than 0. I know my son won't even talk to Schloss and his teammates all gave the one kid that wears baby puke orange such a hard time he won't even wear that shit around the team anymore. :pound:

Last edited:
I've never seen two pussies abandon a thread as fast as the two t-shirt Texas fans bailed from this one. :pound:

Both are posting today, just ignoring this thread and hoping it goes away.

Narrator: It won't.

So lets just recap where we are, @ELTEXAN @Thiefery

- A&M loses one key player in Monty to the draft (jack Bell sucks)
- Jexas gains zero A&M players despite the early "gonna get yor team" nonsense
- A&M adds one of the best young coaches in the game
- A&M adds the top portal player in Kash
- Jexas pays $3m to take an exposed liar that the players all apparently hated
- Jexas has picked up nothing but some incoming freshmen, an ASU castaway, and has huge question marks at SP, 2B, your three best players are about to leave for the MLB (LBJ, Flores, Thomas)

- Jexas lost its top recruit because of Schloss

A&M is about to run back a better team than the one that was at the top of the SEC and was one inning from a natty while Jexas is about to try to cobble together a group of kids under a new coach who struggled in a much weaker big12.

Breaking news that, bitches!

Edit to add: Erickson from here in town has confirmed his commitment to A&M while both coaches have spoken out against the bullshit way Schloss handled his exit. Chances of Jexas getting any players from this area are a little less than 0. I know my son won't even talk to Schloss and his teammates all gave the one kid that wears baby puke orange such a hard time he won't even wear that shit around the team anymore. :pound:

I've never seen two pussies abandon a thread as fast as the two t-shirt Texas fans bailed from this one. :pound:

Both are posting today, just ignoring this thread and hoping it goes away.

Narrator: It won't.
lmaoo you lost the best coach ever for aggy baseball.. you act like you won after striking out on the bigger names.. you have to circle back and poach one of the position coaches who left you to try and save whatever team you have left.. Your NIL program is paying premium to even keep these guys from the portal..

and you are screaming victory? LOL

But I get it,NOTHING can get aggys reunited like Texas giving them wedgies..

#HookEm

lmaoo you lost the best coach ever for aggy baseball.. you act like you won after striking out on the bigger names.. you have to circle back and poach one of the position coaches who left you to try and save whatever team you have left.. Your NIL program is paying premium to even keep these guys from the portal..

and you are screaming victory? LOL

But I get it,NOTHING can get aggys reunited like Texas giving them wedgies..

#HookEm
best coach SO FAR, but I think that just changed as well. We got you to pay us millions to take him (meaning not “our NIL” but YOUR money) then took his secret weapon and best recruiter back from him. We didn’t strike out on anyone, we got the guy that created our success and that our players wanted.

I’m no more “screaming victory” than Jexas tshirt fans were on the 26th. Our loaded team is back, plus talent. jexas is gutted and you LITERALLY have no infield.

You thought last year was rough and you proved how quickly your boosters will turn on a highly regarded coach. I give schloss 3 years max before he has some sort of “medical issue” that has him leave town.

Lmao at your dumb “is it Texas? Yes” bullshit now. All you did was spend a lot of money for a coach and nothing else. And the SEC is going to run a complete train on your asses.

But kudos for at least showing back up, unlike the little bitch soaking his panties over “cheer gear”

best coach SO FAR, but I think that just changed as well. We got you to pay us millions to take him (meaning not “our NIL” but YOUR money) then took his secret weapon and best recruiter back from him. We didn’t strike out on anyone, we got the guy that created our success and that our players wanted.

I’m no more “screaming victory” than Jexas tshirt fans were on the 26th. Our loaded team is back, plus talent. jexas is gutted and you LITERALLY have no infield.

You thought last year was rough and you proved how quickly your boosters will turn on a highly regarded coach. I give schloss 3 years max before he has some sort of “medical issue” that has him leave town.

Lmao at your dumb “is it Texas? Yes” bullshit now. All you did was spend a lot of money for a coach and nothing else. And the SEC is going to run a complete train on your asses.
wait.. so you are saying since we paid his $3M buyout, you took his secret weapon and best recruiter?

bro this is reaching so hard that you won.. Schloss is proven..he's done in at different stops..without the secret weapon and recruiter lol

But enjoy the buyout I guess..sounds like y'all really needed it..

Schloss with a medical issue? LOL he's at TEXAS now man... he's going to flourish here, especially since he knows where to allocate NIL..unlike Pierce who (although being very admiral with all NIL going to pay for every baseball scholarship) had a totally different approach.

lol complete train aye?? oh aggy, always looking for friends to help you in your losing fight to Texas :) #HookEm

PS we still got the best coach with an actual track record.. good luck on your position coach, he's gonna need to have another CWS run or your same boosters (without the $3M UT assistance) won't be as eagerly ready to donate after paying so much to retain it's players for this season lol

lol..victory? lol...

wait.. so you are saying since we paid his $3M buyout, you took his secret weapon and best recruiter?

bro this is reaching so hard that you won.. Schloss is proven..he's done in at different stops..without the secret weapon and recruiter lol

Schloss with a medical issue? LOL he's at TEXAS now man... he's going to flourish here, especially since he knows where to allocate NIL..unlike Pierce who (although being very admiral with all NIL going to pay for every baseball scholarship) had a totally different approach.

lol complete train aye?? oh aggy, always looking for friends to help you in your losing fight to Texas :) #HookEm

PS we still got the best coach with an actual track record.. good luck on your position coach, he's gonna need to have another CWS run or your same boosters (without the $3M UT assistance) won't be as eagerly ready to donate after paying so much to retain it's players for this season lol

lol..victory? lol...
Learn to read. I said you paid us $3m for a guy who is now the most hated man among all non-Jexas people in the college and high school baseball world. I said we took back the guy who helped make Schloss a success at A&M. And yes we took his best recruiter, the results since Early was announced speak for themselves.

Schloss will be on the hot seat within 2 years and looking to move on in 3. Book mark that shit.

And we don't need any help from anyone else to beat your asses, just as we did every time we met last year. Ended your season in easy fashion.

And yeah,where we are now is much more of a victory than you and your t-shirt buddy were parading on around here just a week ago. Remember your meme? remember his? How's that turned out? You have a very expensive coach, one of the worst fields in the SEC, and a team that has more holes than Swiss cheese. And the line for players that want to play for Schloss is nearly nonexistent and shrinking. You are staring at a last place SEC finish next season. :dhd:

BTW, A&M just stole Jexas' baseball recruiting director/hitting coach...hearing he is bringing some HS prospects with him for 24 and 25. :dhd:

Also Huskies HC is coming here to be our pitching coach (former LSU pitching coach)

Oops, sorry LSU and Jexas. Your recruitment failed on yet ANOTHER A&M commit. Guess they do like the school and/or don't like Schloss.

lol..victory? lol...

Yes. I’m jealous Nebraska doesn’t have deep pockets.

Back