2024 College Baseball Thread

My Gators screwed up opening weekend lost game to some no name school and then righted the ship, then got their heads up their asses and lost a game to some mad hatters.. then got their shit together to take 2/3 from the canes... so rocky start but they are starting to hit a rhythm... they sure are fun to watch though
You have a tough one tonight, should be a good game.

Midweeks are always tough, usually get a bullpen game. Now need to rest up to win weekend series.

Yeah.. but meh.. still ucf..not that they're a bad team that beat us.. we were a little flat after beating Miami.. and I saw it from the get go.. definitely need some pitching help too.. it's not like it has been
5 in a row. Gators almost pulled off the upset tho

Texas took out some frustration on Tech in Lubbock tonight.. 22-8

Texas took out some frustration on Tech in Lubbock tonight.. 22-8
happy good mythical morning GIF by Rhett and Link

I'll tell you one thing.. this St Mary's team from Cali has some ballers.. thoroughly impressed with their team. They have some good talented batters for sure.

I'll tell you one thing.. this St Mary's team from Cali has some ballers.. thoroughly impressed with their team. They have some good talented batters for sure.

California has always had good college baseball teams. USC, Stanford, Cal St Fullerton, just to name a few.
CWS regulars.

after the horns hit two grand slams
and two 3run homers last nite,
Tech rebounds in game 2,
7-2

Two undefeated teams remain: A&M and FSU

California has always had good college baseball teams. USC, Stanford, Cal St Fullerton, just to name a few.
CWS regulars.
Those are d1 schools though, this is a small school and they have good talent.. for a small school.

Those are d1 schools though, this is a small school and they have good talent.. for a small school.

St Mary's is also D1.

They are in the West Coast Conference.

Pepperdine is also in that conference and they've been in the College World Series a couple of times.

Lil' ol' Cal St Fullerton is in the Big West Conference and has 18 College World Series appearances. Of that they've won the natty 4 times.

California has some good baseball players and their teams are not to be overlooked.

yeah i'm all in on the fire David Pierce train.. UT up 3-1, make a pitching change in the 6th and immediately surrender 6 runs and lose 7-3

Pierce had one of the best P coaches on staff, decided he needed to go and that he would take over P himself.. How did it work out? 2 years and his pitching has continued to get worse.

Time to go..

yeah i'm all in on the fire David Pierce train.. UT up 3-1, make a pitching change in the 6th and immediately surrender 6 runs and lose 7-3

Pierce had one of the best P coaches on staff, decided he needed to go and that he would take over P himself.. How did it work out? 2 years and his pitching has continued to get worse.

Time to go..
Did Penix score again?

I'll take 2 outta 3 against LSU ..