2024 College Baseball Thread

1st place in what now?
Oklahoma is in 1st place in the Big 12 in baseball and softball. I'm sure they can't wait for us to leave lol. We get the shorthorns at home this weekend in baseball. Keep Pierce! Amirite @Thiefery

Oklahoma is in 1st place in the Big 12 in baseball and softball. I'm sure they can't wait for us to leave lol. We get the shorthorns at home this weekend in baseball. Keep Pierce! Amirite @Thiefery
lol pierce will be suspended for the first game of the ou series.. so we may actually have a chance.. and who cares about being ranked 1st in conference when the softball team is ranked #1 in the COUNTRY đź‘€

lol pierce will be suspended for the first game of the ou series.. so we may actually have a chance.. and who cares about being ranked 1st in conference when the softball team is ranked #1 in the COUNTRY đź‘€
Come on man you and I both know what's coming in softball. A couple of 2-1 wins in Austin means nothing. You lost your series to the other Oklahoma school for petes sake.

Come on man you and I both know what's coming in softball. A couple of 2-1 wins in Austin means nothing. You lost your series to the other Oklahoma school for petes sake.
yet still won back to back to win the series vs y'all... u know, in our superbowl LOL

Iowa probably has the best starting pitching corp in the nation. Then they put in the reliever and closer.

If game ends after 4-5 innings, Iowa would be one of the best in the nation.

Nebraska has very favorable schedule.

No series vs Illinois, Michigan, or Purdue.
Series vs Iowa started today and Indiana in 2 weeks.

1000003863.png

Nebraska has very favorable schedule.

No series vs Illinois, Michigan, or Purdue.
Series vs Iowa started today and Indiana in 2 weeks.

View attachment 119116

LOL at the Iowa fan getting hit by the Husker HR ball.
Game was delayed due to lightning in the Top of the 6th with Nebraska 8-1 lead. It'll resume tomorrow at 11:00 am.

LOL at the Iowa fan getting hit by the Husker HR ball.
Game was delayed due to lightning in the Top of the 6th with Nebraska 8-1 lead. It'll resume tomorrow at 11:00 am.

Wait, the game didn't end? That explains it. When I got off work at 4, the box score said game wasn't over but it was over on BTN.

Video has come out of UGA baseball cheating. A pitcher is seen kneeling in the bullpen and putting something on his glove then hiding the packaging. Then out on the mound he makes odd movements to touch the outside webbing of his glove.

:pop2:

Video has come out of UGA baseball cheating. A pitcher is seen kneeling in the bullpen and putting something on his glove then hiding the packaging. Then out on the mound he makes odd movements to touch the outside webbing of his glove.

:pop2:
I'd be fine with that school getting a sports death penalty.

All things considered SEC baseball is top of the mark.
To win the league down there ya gotta cheat.
If nothing else a lot of attention should be paid when all of a sudden this guy is acting strange and putting strange things on his glove then goes out and strikes out 6 straight batters in a lineup that had been straight up woodshedding their team all weekend.