2024 European Championship

That's par for his career.

2-0 to Georgia. Though to be fair, except for Ronaldo, hardly any of their regular starters are playing.
I know he’s out of game now but not sure why Ronaldo would even play since have nothing to play for today. Would think would want to rest him.

This Turkey/Czech Republic ref is awful.

He is like the Oprah of yellow cards. You get a yellow card, you get a yellow card, YOU get a yellow card

lol at Ronaldo and Portugal. Getting carded for being a whiny bitch, another player gets carded for diving
Roberto Martinez babying Ronaldo with his praise lol! Too be honest Ronaldo a detrimant and will be Portugal downfall.

That's par for his career.

2-0 to Georgia. Though to be fair, except for Ronaldo, hardly any of their regular starters are playing.
There were a few out there, even backups should be better than Georgia. Georgia hell of a college football team. Didn't expect they were so good at soccer too.

What a mess the late games were. De Bruyne begging fans to stop booing and sending rest of team off pitch after they settled for a tie to get through. Then you had yellow card lunatic reffing Czech Turkey game. Romania and Slovakia settling for a tie before game started. Portugal probably wanted Georgia to win hopefully to meet them again down the road with full squad in final lol.

P.S. Yellow card rules an absolute joke here!!!!

This Turkey/Czech Republic ref is awful.

He is like the Oprah of yellow cards. You get a yellow card, you get a yellow card, YOU get a yellow card
Yellow card rules brutal. Especially with these refs. So far my Germany ok. Saturday Tah suspended for first knockout game. A few others with one yellow. Rudiger being one who can't afford a second this weekend. Even Mbappe has a yellow. No way he gets a second in round of 16. He would need to murder someone to get one. After round of 16, yellows wiped out.

Stetson Bennett Kvaratskhelia upstaging his hero. Hell those University of Georgia soccer uniforms look pretty damn good also.

1719444319125.png

Going to miss Germany tomorrow vs Denmark. Will be driving to Reno. I have a 3 team parlay I am thinking about. Got to be risky for real money.

Dodgers win World Series, Lions win Super Bowl, and Arsenal win Champions League. Feel sorry for the poor guy who had $1000 at 540 to 1 with Chiefs winning Super Bowl, Real Madrid winning Champions League, and Edmonton winnin Stanley Cup. Got to Game 7 on the last one and $540,000 down the drain thanks to the Joe Thornton/Patrick Marleau of the Edmonton Oilers Connor McDavid/ Leon Draisaitl lol.

Dodgers win World Series, Lions win Super Bowl, and Arsenal win Champions League

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Germany a business like performance for the win. Probably Spain next. Now real games begin.

I enjoyed today immensely. And I’m not done yet. I watched two Formula One events from Austria. Then I watched Italy shit the bed, which was kind of nice. Then I got to watch Germany. Pull one out in a contested match. But they pulled it out. Beautiful goal by Musiala, the whole play in fact. It’s been a good day.
And I’m not done yet, because I haven’t seen Canada play Chile yet in the COPA.

But I’ve watched it all on my back patio. With my feet up.

England wtf. Barely getting this game into ET. They better beat Slovakia

I enjoyed today immensely. And I’m not done yet. I watched two Formula One events from Austria. Then I watched Italy shit the bed, which was kind of nice. Then I got to watch Germany. Pull one out in a contested match. But they pulled it out. Beautiful goal by Musiala, the whole play in fact. It’s been a good day.
And I’m not done yet, because I haven’t seen Canada play Chile yet in the COPA.

But I’ve watched it all on my back patio. With my feet up.
On to the quarterfinals for Canada.

Back