2024 European Championship

3 Lions survive the Serbian onslaught in half 2. Need just 1 point from the next two to advance. Felt like they parked the damn bus in the second half.
Brought Bowen on for Saka, should have subbed Foden as well, he was horrible yesterday. They said it was because Saka had missed training and may have been tired, but he was at least contributing a lot and making things happen. Foden while usually good, was dogshit.

F
Brought Bowen on for Saka, should have subbed Foden as well, he was horrible yesterday. They said it was because Saka had missed training and may have been tired, but he was at least contributing a lot and making things happen. Foden while usually good, was dogshit.
Foden has been dogshit his entire international career. Something like 3 goals in 30+ games. Came up on Sirius last week. Whatever it is, Southgate can’t get the best out of him like Pep. Of course Southgate no where near the coach of Pep but will probably be the next United coach when Ten Hag fired in October. Radcliffe wants a yes man.

F
Foden has been dogshit his entire international career. Something like 3 goals in 30+ games. Came up on Sirius last week. Whatever it is, Southgate can’t get the best out of him like Pep. Of course Southgate no where near the coach of Pep but will probably be the next United coach when Ten Hag fired in October. Radcliffe wants a yes man.
The whole team is that way. England have the talent, and depth, to be a top side and very attacking, with the right manager. Sadly, I don't think there's an English manager up to the task.

The whole team is that way. England have the talent, and depth, to be a top side and very attacking, with the right manager. Sadly, I don't think there's an English manager up to the task.
Bellingham hasn’t been much better either although after yesterday maybe things will change.

Belgium greatest underachieving golden generation ever.
It still amazes me how they keep getting ranked top 5 or even top 3 when they've won fuck all. Beating up on minnows in friendlies and early rounds of tournaments shouldn't weigh as much.

Bellingham hasn’t been much better either although after yesterday maybe things will change.
He, and I think most of the England team, need someone like Ancelotti, Pep, or even Klopp to really do what they are capable of.

Imagine if this England squad were a PL or LaLiga team under one of them.

France only up 1-0 due to an own goal in the 70th minute vs Austria? That should be a runaway.

France only up 1-0 due to an own goal in the 70th minute vs Austria? That should be a runaway.
Wow looks like Mbappe nose completely broken!

That nose looked like he will need surgery. Looked really bad.

Another nice Musiala goal...almost had two. Germany defense shaky though. Neuer saving their ass a couple times.

Geez Sane passing to invisible people. Decision making horrendous.

Other than Sane the rest of the team looks good.

Ronald Koemann the new Jogi Love....

England womp womp womp. Southgate wasting a generation,

Quite the late tying goal in the first game today. And England is on the road to disappoint.

Now I’m going to hold off for a hour or so till I watch Spain Italy.

Sure has been a lot of own goals so far. Italy must just be beside themselves after theirs.

Sure has been a lot of own goals so far. Italy must just be beside themselves after theirs.
Italy would have lost 4-0 if not for Donnaroma. Italy in reality is not that good. A talent drought right now. Spain on the other hand is on the rise definitely. Yamal, Pedri, Gavi (not even there), Williams, Cubarsi, etc there could be a golden generation.

Back