2024 European Championship

It's a good thing Germany are hosting, otherwise, I'm not so sure they'd be there. Well they probably would be but it would be tight.

From what I've watched so far Portugal have looked the most impressive. France looks good as well, but their stats are a bit padded after last game. Spain looking solid as well.

It's a good thing Germany are hosting, otherwise, I'm not so sure they'd be there. Well they probably would be but it would be tight.

From what I've watched so far Portugal have looked the most impressive. France looks good as well, but their stats are a bit padded after last game. Spain looking solid as well.
I agree they might not be there. They are very lucky the game is at home. I see Kimmich got benched today. His performances have been slipping for a while. He thinks he is a midfielder and up to now an untouchable. That is changing. He hurts Bayern, he hurts the German National Team. Needs to return to right back. Very likely could be sold this summer. And wtf Gundogan doing as captain? What has he ever done for Germany? Gundogan and Kimmich pairing hideous.

Anyways, the U-21's and U-17's are looking good right now. Games have been exciting and getting results. I am not against moving some of them up for Euros next year. Senior team full of trash especially at the back. Rudiger, Henrichs, Sule, Tah, Schlotterbeck, Goosens, Halstenberg, Kehrer, Klostermann, Raum, etc in recent years. Long list of junk. So bad now, they have to use Havertz at left back.

Edit: another pathetic performance against Austria today. 2-0 and Sane red card. So maybe it is not Nagelsmann or Flick but a generation of fucking worthless, underachieving, garbage, mentally and physically inept losers. The worst generation of German football ever. Muller and Neuer need to retire and get away from this cesspool.

Last edited:
Today’s draw. Germany got a relatively easy group which means they will go 0 and 3 anyways.

Albania when it sees it's in with Spain, Italy and Croatia:
1701697093661.png

Watched Germany today versus Netherlands. Win and win against France too. Look pretty good. A lot of new faces plus Kroos back. Sure improved their passing. Quick passes like Man City. Wirtz and Musiala are going to be problems for a number of years. Got to thank Stuttgart and Leverkusen for providing much improved young talent to Germany. Relying on Bayern the last few years was the wrong path. Nagelsmann may have something here for the upcoming Euros. Stick with this roster and leave the bulk of Dortmund and Bayern players home this summer.

Watched Germany today versus Netherlands. Win and win against France too. Look pretty good. A lot of new faces plus Kroos back. Sure improved their passing. Quick passes like Man City. Wirtz and Musiala are going to be problems for a number of years. Got to thank Stuttgart and Leverkusen for providing much improved young talent to Germany. Relying on Bayern the last few years was the wrong path. Nagelsmann may have something here for the upcoming Euros. Stick with this roster and leave the bulk of Dortmund and Bayern players home this summer.

Watched it myself. And I concur.

I also watched Brazil vs Spain.

Watched it myself. And I concur.
I also watched Brazil vs Spain.
Brazil Spain I missed. Germany still needs a little work on the defense though, got a bit lucky early in second half. I don’t know how Sané will fit in? Can’t string together a decent pass for the life of him. Sané suspended for these games. Kimmich at right beck is where he belongs too. Not going to get into this midfield. Also, Germany striker position looking up. For now Fullkrug (Havertz.., no) is the man but this Maximilian Beier may be the future. Made the roster but did not play. At Hoffenheim. ESPN rated him number #1 center forward under 20. Turned 21 now like Musiala.