2024 European Championship

Still can't believe ManU paid 80 million pounds for him because he had one good header at the World Cup in 2018.
Harry Maguire signing looks like Messi compared to Antony signing.

Looks Nubel might be final cut for Germany. No way you take 4 goaltenders.

England lose to Iceland. Lucky a friendly.

Germany Friday 12 PM PST. Good for me will be working from home.
6/19. Now we have a problem. Germany at 9 AM PST and that is an anchor day at office. Not next Wednesday. I think there will be kidney stone in the offing.
6/23. Sunday I think 9 AM. No issues there.

So I think we are good. All games on FOX, FS1, FS2 for Germany Group Stage although FUBO TV will have some exclusive rights to a couple games. I bought FOX Soccer Plus on YouTube TV so I could watch Germany Greece in a friendly. Not sure any games on there, but just in case for now.

I set my PVR up to record all.

No issues anywhere for me.

I set my PVR up to record all.

No issues anywhere for me.
I watch live, or not at all. Just me, but I understand what you are saying.

Tomorrow Germany vs Scotland. Finally some meaningful International Soccer. Nations League blah!!! Next Sunday a double header for me: Germany vs Switzerland and USA vs Bolivia.

Tomorrow Germany vs Scotland. Finally some meaningful International Soccer. Nations League blah!!! Next Sunday a double header for me: Germany vs Switzerland and USA vs Bolivia.

If I don’t leave the house and just watch it at my leisure, there is absolutely no difference. I’m just on a slightly different timeframe than others. I maintain a full media blackout and I don’t worry about it. And if I’m actually around the house while it’s recording, I always check to make sure that it fucking is!

And because this one is noon my time, I may just sit down with it slightly after it starts and watch it with a sandwich and a beer. I’ll give it at least a 20 minute head start so I don’t have to watch halftime.

Great start. Wirtz.

Kroos killing them. Letting him what he wants.

Bad red card for Scotland. 3-0 Germany. The rout is on.

5-1. Largest margin in German History in Euros. Good start. But that was the easiest game.

Spain putting on a clinic. This Croatia team just getting too old in spots.

Italy got lucky.

Could have easily been a tie.

Italy got lucky.

Could have easily been a tie.
Very lucky. Donnaroma save off his back that could have drifted in at the end.

Did you notice how bad Sane was in the Germany gene? Brought his Bayern D game.

Wout Weghorst (love the name) to rescue again lol.

3 Lions survive the Serbian onslaught in half 2. Need just 1 point from the next two to advance. Felt like they parked the damn bus in the second half.

Back