March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: First Round

Fucking Kentucky. @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat)
What the fuck?
Classic Film Horror GIF by Warner Archive

they gave up 80 points to the 132nd rated offense. awful.

that UK Cowboy owes you an apology

UK is straight garbage

Even more so now, since he called me out for a comment about their sub .500 covid team trying to reference the freshman bums that just choked now.

All the UK love was fucking insane. You have to be able to guard to make a run in march. There is so much data to prove it.

My worry has always been Colorado/Florida(Hell even WKU). Dillingham and shephard trying to guard the pick n roll/inverted 5 out offense?? LOL.

UK is always a popular pick if they get a top 4 seed just because of the number of 5 stars they have.

Typically, they make a run every 4 or 5 years, but Cal has lost it.

pretty respected name in college hoops journalist with a bold take

Two of the biggest douche magoosh’s around (Cal and Alford) got sent packing. A solid 1st day of the tournament.

UK is always a popular pick if they get a top 4 seed just because of the number of 5 stars they have.

Typically, they make a run every 4 or 5 years, but Cal has lost it.

The thing is tho like media people were doing it who follow sports all year every year.

Like all of field of 68.

There is data that shows, you can’t make a final 4 with a D that bad. Win a game or 2? Sure.

Two of the biggest douche magoosh’s around (Cal and Alford) got sent packing. A solid 1st day of the tournament.
I too have a healthy disdain for Alford. UNR tears are delicious

When KY started out 1 for 6, they were in trouble. Lost confidence at the rim and Oakland grew 3 time bigger.
Look at the boxscore! They just flat got outplayed. To only have 1 more rebound....outrageous.

Back