March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: First Round

ohio state just paid 13 million to be done with Holtmann

Basketball is literally everything to UK fans.

1 tourney win in 5 years is fucking horrible for Kentucky.

He's basically a poor man's Tubby Smith at this point.

The thing is tho like media people were doing it who follow sports all year every year.

Like all of field of 68.

There is data that shows, you can’t make a final 4 with a D that bad. Win a game or 2? Sure.

Eye test.

They beat Tenn and Sheppard was pretty clutch and composed a few games down the stretch.

Sheppard was terrible tonight.

I too have a healthy disdain for Alford. UNR tears are delicious
I had a handful of friends who were in Iowa City when he coached there. He would walk around campus like he owned the place and just ignored anyone who approached him.

Kentucky 32 to 18 points in paint and 20 to 6 on 2nd chance points

Yet they kept hoisting 3s

their 3 nba ready guys went 3 for 19

not a single successful drive to the hoop.

I had a handful of friends who were in Iowa City when he coached there. He would walk around campus like he owned the place and just ignored anyone who approached him.
A douche in Iowa City. Sounds like a perfect fit

Burns got away with that play all weekend lol

I think play 1 bracket is the right play, with the exception of having a different bracket if a contest has different rules (ie. additional points for upset pick).

ohio state just paid 13 million to be done with Holtmann

Basketball is literally everything to UK fans.

1 tourney win in 5 years is fucking horrible for Kentucky.

He's basically a poor man's Tubby Smith at this point.
I don't agree with that. Tubby won with pitino's guys then was pretty mediocre other than the one season they won 26 in a row. Calipari had the best team in the country a minimum of three times and probably more. The one title is a serious letdown though.

He has coached multuple Mountain West teams and I have never heard anyone say anything good about him. Something about him makes me hate him. His pressers are the worst.

I don't agree with that. Tubby won with pitino's guys then was pretty mediocre other than the one season they won 26 in a row. Calipari had the best team in the country a minimum of three times and probably more. The one title is a serious letdown though.

his last best team in the country was 2014.

He should have had easily the best team the Fox Bam Monk year and the SGA year. But as I recall the SGA year they were like a 4 seed.

my bad they were a 5 seed

he was a flipping 5 seed with

Kevin Knox (nba)
SGA (possible nba mvp)
PJ Washington (nba starter,)
Hamidou Diallo (nba)
Wenyen Gabriel (nba)
Nick Richards (nba starter)
Jarred Vanderbilt (nba starter/6th man)

It's only a problem when you lose.
This guy in one of my networks was telling me today about a three way call he was on. He said he was dialed in with this dude and his chick and he told her to place $100K on KC in the SB. Said it was a lock, because they wouldn't let Taylor lose the SB. LOL. I guess dude won a good chunk, something over $1M according to the story, but if all was true, I thought there may be a lot of reasons to bet like that, but conspiracy was not one of them in my book! Sorry for the long ass story Kburjr, but your comment just totally reminded me of this convo today. I would have been sick and looking for a ledge after the first half putting that much on the line over a conspiracy 'lock'!!

You may all carry on with the Madness now.... :yo:

Back