March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: First Round

Time for the marquee matchup

It’s gonna be a 17 or 18 point game with how I’m running today
1711051536454.png

When I first brought this up, they were tied 33-33.

Still got the curse. You're welcome.

You and Hu owe me.

Morehead state cannot guard Shannon

It was hilarious tho seeing #2 on Illinois make 1 3 and go fucking ballistic. Dude was yelling to himself/the other team for like 15 seconds straight. Ive watched Illinois like 20 times this year had no idea who the fuck he was.

Morehead state cannot guard Shannon

It was hilarious tho seeing #2 on Illinois make 1 3 and go fucking ballistic. Dude was yelling to himself/the other team for like 15 seconds straight. Ive watched Illinois like 20 times this year had no idea who the fuck he was.

I've seen Illinois play a lot, that's why I picked them to lose.

But if they can get past Morehead, I think they beat Duquense.

Their offense is too good to ultimately lose this game I think.

But Id be fucking stunned if they beat ISU.

I think I'm going to fire the vendor that set up a conference for today and tomorrow. FML
Who Does That Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Their offense is too good to ultimately lose this game I think.

But Id be fucking stunned if they beat ISU.
Shannon with 19 in the 1st half,
the other 4 starters with 7 -

Duquense blew their wad early in that BYU game, they were lucky to hold on. If Illinois survives Morehead I think they roll by 20+ over Duquesne.

The madness is lacking so far

So who has Oregon besides @OregonDucks and me?
I picked Oregon. This was a pretty easy upset to pick. Oregon is rated #55 on kenpom, while South Carolina is rated #51. Very little variance and Oregon is on a hot streak. South Carolina's resume exceeds what their metrics say they are. At some point, it had to balance out.

These games have been brutal so far. Sheesh. Thankfully BYU made a game of it earlier.

I picked Oregon. This was a pretty easy upset to pick. Oregon is rated #55 on kenpom, while South Carolina is rated #51. Very little variance and Oregon is on a hot streak. South Carolina's resume exceeds what their metrics say they are. At some point, it had to balance out.
Yeah, outside of Oregon and TCU going one and done, I have chalk in the Midwest with one other exception, I have Gonzaga going to the Sweet 16 before bowing out.