March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: First Round

Asking for deep trivia. Wisconsin lost 13 games so far. When was the last time a 13 loss team was seeded that high?

:shrug:

Took a flier on the Wolf Pack too, still waaaay too early, but #10 up on #7 by 14pts with ten and a half minutes to go in the 2nd half.

Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor
I made their relationship manager take me and one of my guys to Katy Trail ice house to watch the games, so not too bad...today.

Someone do me a favor and go remind Goldenspur that his Cocks suck and he sucks cock. TIA.

Asking for deep trivia. Wisconsin lost 13 games so far. When was the last time a 13 loss team was seeded that high?

:shrug:

ISU last year and Bama in 2022 both had 13 losses, but were 6 seeds. I have to dig to find it. I'm going to guess it has happened though.

Nevada is through but they aren’t finished. They’ve just flat quit riding their horse.

ISU last year and Bama in 2022 both had 13 losses, but were 6 seeds. I have to dig to find it. I'm going to guess it has happened though.
I'm sure it has, but rare. Goes to show how much parity there is at the 2nd and 3rd tier levels.

Madness coming this evening? Nothing yet

A ball game...

So who has Oregon besides @OregonDucks and me?
I got em winning 2.

Rooting hard for Dana. He built the program he’s going up against next. McDermott has done a good job but Dana did the heavy lifting.

It sucks that the Leadership in Lincoln didn’t grab him up. It was his “destination” job at one point. After getting passed up for Barry Collier and Doc Sadler it’s probably that last place he’d go.

Colorado State is Virginia-ing. 8 points in 13 minutes. Texas only with 16 in that time too

Back