March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Second Round

Gonzaga making their 9th straight S16 is incredible. Won't ever be broken. RIP @CatsTopPac.

Breaking news: Kansas actually makes a basket

Gonzaga making their 9th straight S16 is incredible. Won't ever be broken. RIP @CatsTopPac.

Obviously they've had some real good teams, but they've also had some good draws.

I mean ... this Kansas team is just a shell of itself

Obviously they've had some real good teams, but they've also had some good draws.

I mean ... this Kansas team is just a shell of itself

Yeah for sure. This year they've had an advantageous draw. KU wasn't all that great even when fully healthy to begin with.

This team is what we are. Just took some time to get used to playing together with all the new pieces.

More points scored by Spartans and Heel in 30 seconds than Wisconsin scored in five minutes last night.

Getting out of hand early for a 1 seed.

despite the season they have had, i'm still iffy on Hubert Davis as a coach. and Izzo is one of the best in the business.

despite the season they have had, i'm still iffy on Hubert Davis as a coach. and Izzo is one of the best in the business.

It seems to do it best with his teams that you have lower expectations

Sparty always dangerous as a lower seed. Bad draw by UNC

Yeah, this MSU team is so meh having watched them a ton this season. Not a great look so far.

Yeah, this MSU team is so meh having watched them a ton this season. Not a great look so far.
MSU is exploiting the Hall on Withers matchup. Withers only plays 12 MPG. sub him out or double.

also, think it's a big red flag that Caleb Love was magically able to increase his FG% this year by 5 points over his time at UNC.

Heels not going down just yet...

lmao, did they really say that Izzo doesn't use the portal?

what a pretentious douche

Great start for Pigbutt U

Isu has 6 points in 10 minutes. They need to fire the coach right now.

Man that was an embarassing run Sparty allowed. I think they're done.

Isu has 6 points in 10 minutes. They need to fire the coach right now.
in all seriousness, Iowa State's best OOC win was Iowa. lost to Virginia Tech by 9. somehow they earned a #2 seed. the way the Big 12 operated this year was such a scam. committee should be embarrassed they fell for it.

Man that was an embarassing run Sparty allowed. I think they're done.
Y'all started bad-mouthing UNC and pissed off the ghost of Dean Smith