March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16/Elite 8

Must be the biggest women's basketball game ever that I'm watching it. Haven't even watched any of the men's tournament games this year but I'm watching this women's LSU vs Iowa.
So you think the nba is amazing and don't watch the ncaa tournament? That's an odd one.

So you think the nba is amazing and don't watch the ncaa tournament? That's an odd one.

College sports does very little for me. Too much turnover. If I don't know the players then I don't care about the game.

when are we gonna stop pretending that this Angel Reese chick is in Clark's league?

when are we gonna stop pretending that this Angel Reese chick is in Clark's league?
ea30bdd3-9525-4d02-8a66-d95dc585defb_text.gif

Uconn-Iowa is pretty compelling. Like to see what the ML is.

Never bet on a woman's sporting event.

Her speed and her ball handling.

She makes other girls look stupid.

She tore that Van Lith girl a new a-hole.

Have the two final fours ever had 1/2 the participants from two schools?

Go, Lady Cocks!

Come on, Wolfpack, I need you to lose by less than 10 and 1/2 points

The NCAA made sure they got their man in the finals.

And he’s gonna lose to South Carolina.

They have all these people taking women's basketball semi seriously for once and pull some shit like that

lol, that was probably the worst attempt at a screen I have ever seen. The UConn player was never set. Obvious call. Controversial, sure, because everyone hates an offensive foul on a screen. Still a foul, tho.

lol, that was probably the worst attempt at a screen I have ever seen. The UConn player was never set. Obvious call. Controversial, sure, because everyone hates an offensive foul on a screen. Still a foul, tho.

Absolutely it was a foul but it was as weak as the shove in the back on the free throw that got Iowa the rebound after the Clark miss. That weak shit shouldn't be called at that point of the game.

You have the people that say if it was a found the first 39 minutes then it is a foul at that point too but I vehemently disagree. A game should be decided by the players and if that means weathering a bit of an illegal screen of a small shove in the back on a box out then so be it

Absolutely it was a foul but it was as weak as the shove in the back on the free throw that got Iowa the rebound after the Clark miss. That weak shit shouldn't be called at that point of the game.

You have the people that say if it was a found the first 39 minutes then it is a foul at that point too but I vehemently disagree. A game should be decided by the players and if that means weathering a bit of an illegal screen of a small shove in the back on a box out then so be it
Or, and hear me out on this, they could just not foul.